Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This thread is locked

getting so sick of know it alls! {rant, you've been warned}Follow

#1 Sep 20 2013 at 9:01 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
*
134 posts
like the title said these A-hole players who "know it all" about ever class and try to lecture people to "play they're way" are getting on my nerves. i know every MMO has them but i've never seen this many.
people need to learn that we make our character and play them the way WE WANT. i'm not here to please some jerk off who is playing Mr. know-it-all! so to anyone here i might meet in a Duty Finder, you try this crap and you'll get just the same attitude they get!

Edited, Sep 23rd 2013 2:56pm by Wint Lock Thread: Not sure how I missed this...
#2 Sep 20 2013 at 9:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Well you play a GLA who wants to DD, and I'll tell you off too.
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#3VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:09 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) ITS NOT YOUR f-ING CHARACTER! you have no right to tell people how to play! none!
#4 Sep 20 2013 at 9:13 PM Rating: Good
**
832 posts
VorxDargo1 wrote:
like the title said these A-hole players who "know it all" about ever class and try to lecture people to "play they're way" are getting on my nerves. i know every MMO has them but i've never seen this many.
people need to learn that we make our character and play them the way WE WANT. i'm not here to please some jerk off who is playing Mr. know-it-all! so to anyone here i might meet in a Duty Finder, you try this crap and you'll get just the same attitude they get!

Play the way you want then...but if you are a tank then please for the love of the twelve....learn to use flash >< sorry...my own personal peeve lately with pug tanks who constant have full mp and never seem to listen when asked to flash more(or in some case just using it once during a dungeon.) Having to always pull mobs off the healer on every pull gets old very fast since some people think they just have to hit mobs once to seal hate.....
____________________________
VIVE LA RÉVOLUTION PONEY!
デーブは、ここではありません。
Urthdigger wrote:
First person view {You can have this.} I'm a galka and wore a subligar all the way to 50. You either learn to deal with it, or learn to enjoy the other party member's screams of agony.

Likibiki wrote:
I wish I could get parties of that standard. Sadly I seem to end up playing with myself all the time.

[ffxisig]81208[/ffxisig]
#5 Sep 20 2013 at 9:13 PM Rating: Good
*
230 posts
i have to wake up at 4:40am in the morning and finish a full day at 8pm with studying after work.

I think you'll live with your problem.. Take a deep breathe and enjoy the game. Because I can not. I am so tired after i get some free time that i can not enjoy this great game. :*(
#6VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:17 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) i don't using flash, but when people start b*tching then i do it for spite! i refuse to let people tell me how to play. like the first jerk went into i use Gladiator, not because i wanna tank but because its the only sword class, there is no other option for a person who likes swords.
#7 Sep 20 2013 at 9:22 PM Rating: Excellent
VorxDargo1 wrote:
ITS NOT YOUR f-ING CHARACTER! you have no right to tell people how to play! none!


Sure you are right, it is not mine, but in DUTY (pug style, doing in with your own man made group, do w/e you want) Finder, your role is selected by your class. You Q up as Tank/Heals/DPS and want to play your character as a different role type, you have now created the issue.

So you don't like being told how to play your class..fine. But you sure as **** proved you don't even know how to play your class/role.
Maybe remove the thumb from your underneath and take the advice as just that, advice. Why would you not want to be the best you possibly can be?
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#8 Sep 20 2013 at 9:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,537 posts
I'm tired of people expecting me to use Cure just because I queue Duty Finder as a Conjurer. ******* now it alls. I'm only playing Conjurer cause it's got Stone. I like Earth Magic.

What ever! I do what I want!
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#9 Sep 20 2013 at 9:25 PM Rating: Excellent
VorxDargo1 wrote:
Admiral Niknar wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
like the title said these A-hole players who "know it all" about ever class and try to lecture people to "play they're way" are getting on my nerves. i know every MMO has them but i've never seen this many.
people need to learn that we make our character and play them the way WE WANT. i'm not here to please some jerk off who is playing Mr. know-it-all! so to anyone here i might meet in a Duty Finder, you try this crap and you'll get just the same attitude they get!

Play the way you want then...but if you are a tank then please for the love of the twelve....learn to use flash >< sorry...my own personal peeve lately with pug tanks who constant have full mp and never seem to listen when asked to flash more(or in some case just using it once during a dungeon.) Having to always pull mobs off the healer on every pull gets old very fast since some people think they just have to hit mobs once to seal hate.....

i don't using flash, but when people start b*tching then i do it for spite! i refuse to let people tell me how to play. like the first jerk went into i use Gladiator, not because i wanna tank but because its the only sword class, there is no other option for a person who likes swords.


Yea this game is not for you atm lol.
Weapons = class/role.

Or even here is some better advice, don't use the Duty finder for random groups. You need to make a group so other roles are covered.
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#10VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:27 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) i don't care about the role, for god sakes you have mages acting like Tanks half the time and then Gladiators are forced to babysit! people like you claim to be "experts" but so what if people don't wanna be forced into a role? so what if they want to play it another way? people play the way they want to play, not you, not anyone will change that! so next time you wanna b*tch about it YOU be the class your next go in. then you won't have to have someone who rather play they're way and have fun the way they want.
#11VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:28 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) exactly! we play how we want to play. everyone has they're own preferences.
#12VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:29 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) and i'm tired of you trying to force me off the game, who the h3ll do you think you are anyway?
#13 Sep 20 2013 at 9:29 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
57 posts
VorxDargo1 wrote:
Admiral Niknar wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
like the title said these A-hole players who "know it all" about ever class and try to lecture people to "play they're way" are getting on my nerves. i know every MMO has them but i've never seen this many.
people need to learn that we make our character and play them the way WE WANT. i'm not here to please some jerk off who is playing Mr. know-it-all! so to anyone here i might meet in a Duty Finder, you try this crap and you'll get just the same attitude they get!

Play the way you want then...but if you are a tank then please for the love of the twelve....learn to use flash >< sorry...my own personal peeve lately with pug tanks who constant have full mp and never seem to listen when asked to flash more(or in some case just using it once during a dungeon.) Having to always pull mobs off the healer on every pull gets old very fast since some people think they just have to hit mobs once to seal hate.....

i don't using flash, but when people start b*tching then i do it for spite! i refuse to let people tell me how to play. like the first jerk went into i use Gladiator, not because i wanna tank but because its the only sword class, there is no other option for a person who likes swords.


GLD are tanks, that is what their designed roll is. Since you don't like that I find myself wondering, why do you play this game? You clearly don't like it because the class you want to play isn't designed to play the way you would like to. So why don't go play a game that you can play the character type you like, the way you like to? I'm not trying to be a jerk here but how can you que up as a tank and then throw a world class hissy fit about being a tank?
#14 Sep 20 2013 at 9:32 PM Rating: Excellent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,537 posts
Well, this thread here is why there needs to be a "kick player from Duty" button.

Sorry, but in a Duty, you aren't just wasting your time playing "how you want". You are wasting 3+ other players time and messing up their experience because you want to use a tanking class as a poor quality DD.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#15 Sep 20 2013 at 9:33 PM Rating: Excellent
VorxDargo1 wrote:
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
ITS NOT YOUR f-ING CHARACTER! you have no right to tell people how to play! none!


Sure you are right, it is not mine, but in DUTY (pug style, doing in with your own man made group, do w/e you want) Finder, your role is selected by your class. You Q up as Tank/Heals/DPS and want to play your character as a different role type, you have now created the issue.

So you don't like being told how to play your class..fine. But you sure as **** proved you don't even know how to play your class/role.
Maybe remove the thumb from your underneath and take the advice as just that, advice. Why would you not want to be the best you possibly can be?

i don't care about the role, for god sakes you have mages acting like Tanks half the time and then Gladiators are forced to babysit! people like you claim to be "experts" but so what if people don't wanna be forced into a role? so what if they want to play it another way? people play the way they want to play, not you, not anyone will change that! so next time you wanna b*tch about it YOU be the class your next go in. then you won't have to have someone who rather play they're way and have fun the way they want.


God this is ending as the best drunk thread I've been in, in a long time. I can't wait to see if I have PMs in the morning.

Them mages acting like tanks is due to your and your ill minded rejects. That mage doesn't want to tank...you just fail because YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE TANK. When you just run up and AFK attack, you do nothing to help the group..at all. Healer ends up having to heal way more people then they should, you can't be vote kicked out of people's lives, but still get EXP. GLA and MRD are the starting tanks, with GLA being the big one (duty finder put me in as tank on MRD, I just ran with it).
Don't want to be the role? Time to go back and play WoW were a Class has 3 roles to pick from. In this game, you have one. So don't want to be a tank? Well **** the sword and go play an actual DD class.
And I am in no way an expert, I'm learning this game just like the rest of the world. But it is failtards like you really make a fun game go sour.
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#16VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:33 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) why do you think we are able to use skills from other classes? TO PLAY HOW WE WANT TO PLAY!
#17 Sep 20 2013 at 9:34 PM Rating: Excellent
VorxDargo1 wrote:
who the h3ll do you think you are anyway?


According to your logic, I'm like an FFXIV God. You can call me Sand. I want sand, buckets of it. And Everclear..lots and lots of everclear.
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#18VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:37 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) so just because people rather have fun themselves with a style they prefer you say its my fault. hm, ok so what about the Lancers who can use Flash? then by your logic they shouldn't use it just because they're class isn't Tank then? yet they might have better gear right?
#19 Sep 20 2013 at 9:37 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,102 posts
VorxDargo1 wrote:
TirithRR wrote:
I'm tired of people expecting me to use Cure just because I queue Duty Finder as a Conjurer. @#%^ing now it alls. I'm only playing Conjurer cause it's got Stone. I like Earth Magic.

What ever! I do what I want!

exactly! we play how we want to play. everyone has they're own preferences.


I think your sarcasm meter is broken.

Seriously though, if you wanna play like that with friends, that's fine and your choice. But if you are joining a random group, you need to expect to fulfill your roll in the party, whether you want to or not. You are their tank, and they are relying on you.
____________________________
------------------
#20VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:38 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) you would think that about yourself.
#21 Sep 20 2013 at 9:38 PM Rating: Excellent
******
48,711 posts
Well since this is clearly a fake thread, ponies.
Screenshot


Edited, Sep 20th 2013 11:38pm by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#22 Sep 20 2013 at 9:38 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
I just walked a party through the Darkhold. Thats a lvl 44 dungeon btw. I didn't tell anyone how to play their class, but i did shout out orders. I feel that, since i was the tank, i should help to guide everyone. 3 of 4 people were doing it for the first time. Can you guess who did it before?

Now, to my point... If you come into my group as, let's say a healer, and you are too busy trying to DOT mobs than heal me, ima tell you how to play your job. You can play how ever the F%^K you want solo, but when you're in a group, you better know what that class is supposed to do.

Edit: Grammar.

I probably still suck at it.

Edited, Sep 20th 2013 11:41pm by Teneleven
____________________________

#23 Sep 20 2013 at 9:38 PM Rating: Excellent
VorxDargo1 wrote:
DanteAlighieri wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
Admiral Niknar wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
like the title said these A-hole players who "know it all" about ever class and try to lecture people to "play they're way" are getting on my nerves. i know every MMO has them but i've never seen this many.
people need to learn that we make our character and play them the way WE WANT. i'm not here to please some jerk off who is playing Mr. know-it-all! so to anyone here i might meet in a Duty Finder, you try this crap and you'll get just the same attitude they get!

Play the way you want then...but if you are a tank then please for the love of the twelve....learn to use flash >< sorry...my own personal peeve lately with pug tanks who constant have full mp and never seem to listen when asked to flash more(or in some case just using it once during a dungeon.) Having to always pull mobs off the healer on every pull gets old very fast since some people think they just have to hit mobs once to seal hate.....

i don't using flash, but when people start b*tching then i do it for spite! i refuse to let people tell me how to play. like the first jerk went into i use Gladiator, not because i wanna tank but because its the only sword class, there is no other option for a person who likes swords.


GLD are tanks, that is what their designed roll is. Since you don't like that I find myself wondering, why do you play this game? You clearly don't like it because the class you want to play isn't designed to play the way you would like to. So why don't go play a game that you can play the character type you like, the way you like to? I'm not trying to be a jerk here but how can you que up as a tank and then throw a world class hissy fit about being a tank?

why do you think we are able to use skills from other classes? TO PLAY HOW WE WANT TO PLAY!
a Gladiator is able to use Cure like a PLD, Impulse Drive like a Lancer, h3ll even Feint, which would make it like the RDM style from FFXI. the game is set up to give us options.


Not inside a Pick Up Group (PUG). You have set role, bet that role. Out side in la-la land while doing FATEs and Quest, sure be w/e you want and w/e combo you want. I have leveled other class for abilities, to help me as a Healer, ot to help my DPS with stone.
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#24VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:40 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) right so the Lancer with skills that let them mow over everything is relying on me huh? like i said i have no trouble doing support stuff but just because i use a sword there no reason to be forced into anything. also aren't they suppose to be a team thing? when they're all attacking and the Gladiator is taking all the hits doesn't seem right does it?
#25 Sep 20 2013 at 9:42 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,537 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Well since this is clearly a fake thread, ponies.
Screenshot


Edited, Sep 20th 2013 11:38pm by lolgaxe


Got any Gifs of Pink Raven?
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#26VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:43 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) i can't believe there so many f-ing control freaks on this game, if you people know so much about the **** game then by all means you should be able to Tank at any class. i mean if you know enough to bark orders then why should anyone have to do anything right?
#27 Sep 20 2013 at 9:44 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Well since this is clearly a fake thread, ponies.
Screenshot


Edited, Sep 20th 2013 11:38pm by lolgaxe


We really must talk about your pony obsession. Oh... and btw, im going to have to confiscate all your pony stuff. Yeah... confiscate...
____________________________

#28 Sep 20 2013 at 9:46 PM Rating: Decent
Screenshot

This the only pony pic I have :3
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#29 Sep 20 2013 at 9:48 PM Rating: Good
VorxDargo1 wrote:
i can't believe there so many f-ing control freaks on this game, if you people know so much about the **** game then by all means you should be able to Tank at any class. i mean if you know enough to bark orders then why should anyone have to do anything right?


No what we are are MMO-veterans. Not a newb like you clearly are. Some day you might get there, or someday sooner a Vote Kick button will be added and then you will be back to QQ about always getting kicked out of Random Duties.
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#30 Sep 20 2013 at 9:49 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
VorxDargo1 wrote:
i can't believe there so many f-ing control freaks on this game, if you people know so much about the **** game then by all means you should be able to Tank at any class. i mean if you know enough to bark orders then why should anyone have to do anything right?

Control freak? Do you ever play with others?
I'm a lvl 44 MRD/WAR. I tank. That's what i do. When i'm solo, i don't give a rats *** about keeping hate. I want to see how much dmg i can do.
When i'm in a group, i give a **** about hate. That's what my class/job is supposed to do. I "bark" orders when i'm the vet, but i listen intently when i'm the noob. If you can't play well with others, then why the ^%&^% are you playing an MMO?
____________________________

#31VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:52 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) with A-holes like you i'd welcome it. and as for MMO veterans, sounds more like a control freak who can't adapt in the heat of the moment. that's not a vet. every class has an attack option. with good gear even a magic user can be the top attacker. if you can't adapt then really its your fault then isn't it?
#32 Sep 20 2013 at 9:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
VorxDargo1 wrote:
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
i can't believe there so many f-ing control freaks on this game, if you people know so much about the **** game then by all means you should be able to Tank at any class. i mean if you know enough to bark orders then why should anyone have to do anything right?


No what we are are MMO-veterans. Not a newb like you clearly are. Some day you might get there, or someday sooner a Vote Kick button will be added and then you will be back to QQ about always getting kicked out of Random Duties.

with A-holes like you i'd welcome it. and as for MMO veterans, sounds more like a control freak who can't adapt in the heat of the moment. that's not a vet. every class has an attack option. with good gear even a magic user can be the top attacker. if you can't adapt then really its your fault then isn't it?

Have you even played this game?
____________________________

#33VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:54 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) again another one trying to get me to leave, and you wonder why people say MMOs are full of A-holes. good for you you play as your told to by the class system, well done, now if they tell you to shoot a nail in your head how long before you do it?
#34VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:55 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) clearly your to blinded by what you "have to" play as to even try it any other way.
#35 Sep 20 2013 at 9:55 PM Rating: Excellent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,537 posts
VorxDargo1 wrote:
with good gear even a magic user can be the top attacker.


I put on my Mythril Spikey Wand as a Conjurer and was doing more DPS than the Archer and Lancer combined in my party!

Because they were both dead, since I had refused to cast cure earlier..
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#36 Sep 20 2013 at 9:56 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
57 posts
VorxDargo1 wrote:
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
i can't believe there so many f-ing control freaks on this game, if you people know so much about the **** game then by all means you should be able to Tank at any class. i mean if you know enough to bark orders then why should anyone have to do anything right?


No what we are are MMO-veterans. Not a newb like you clearly are. Some day you might get there, or someday sooner a Vote Kick button will be added and then you will be back to QQ about always getting kicked out of Random Duties.

with A-holes like you i'd welcome it. and as for MMO veterans, sounds more like a control freak who can't adapt in the heat of the moment. that's not a vet. every class has an attack option. with good gear even a magic user can be the top attacker. if you can't adapt then really its your fault then isn't it?


...*slow clap*... At this point I'm certain you're f-ing with us all and we all fell for it hook, line, and sinker.You are truly a king of trolls.... or this is honestly the dumbest thing I've ever been a part of. Either way bravo good sir.
#37 Sep 20 2013 at 9:56 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,443 posts
So I was all set to write up a reply about group dynamics and social obligations... but then I read the rest of the thread, and it's just way too **** obvious this guy is trolling.

He did a bang-up job too. Maybe overplayed his hand a bit, but a good effort.
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#38 Sep 20 2013 at 9:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
Wait..... you play gladiator?

I feel like playing with trolls for some reason.

Edited, Sep 20th 2013 11:59pm by Teneleven
____________________________

#39VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:57 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) you think i'm trolling, its funny how people jump to that when people defend they're views anymore.
#40VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 9:58 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) only for the sword, if there was another sword class i'd gladly play that. but there isn't. till then i'll play it how i want!
#41 Sep 20 2013 at 10:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
So... You play GLD so you can use a sword. You want to be a DD, but everytime you get in a group you fail, and everyone hates you.
Got it.
____________________________

#42 Sep 20 2013 at 10:02 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,102 posts
If you play how you want to, when the game was developed with class roles for a reason, you subject yourself to criticism. At this point, however, I don't feel bad for you because I've seen how you react to people who approach you to say otherwise, even if they do it respectfully. Yet at the same time, you complain about that very thing.

Lost cause if not trolling. I hope you find your bliss!
____________________________
------------------
#43 Sep 20 2013 at 10:03 PM Rating: Good
VorxDargo1 wrote:
Archmage Callinon wrote:
So I was all set to write up a reply about group dynamics and social obligations... but then I read the rest of the thread, and it's just way too **** obvious this guy is trolling.

He did a bang-up job too. Maybe overplayed his hand a bit, but a good effort.

you think i'm trolling, its funny how people jump to that when people defend they're views anymore.


I view you as a total donkey asshat of a clown. Your opinion on how to play this game is, as I've have awarded you, right when NOT IN A RANDOM GROUP. You clearly refuse to accept this. It is ok. We accept you as the failure you are, welcome to the forums.
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#44VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:04 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) fail huh? until today no one ever b*tched about my game play, oh and over a dozen SUCCESSFUL runs in Sastasha, Basic Training: Enemy Strongholds, and Hero on the Halfshell. hm, yeah sounds like a failure to me.
#45VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:05 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) now your all calling me a failure? what run out of things to insult me with so you need to resort to this?
#46 Sep 20 2013 at 10:06 PM Rating: Excellent
VorxDargo1 wrote:
Teneleven wrote:
So... You play GLD so you can use a sword. You want to be a DD, but everytime you get in a group you fail, and everyone hates you.
Got it.

fail huh? until today no one ever b*tched about my game play, oh and over a dozen SUCCESSFUL runs in Sastasha, Basic Training: Enemy Strongholds, and Hero on the Halfshell. hm, yeah sounds like a failure to me.


Because they assumed you were just a fail tank. The healer of these groups get all the props for dealing with you.
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#47VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:07 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) i act this way because of the jerk offs who try to force me to play how they want.
#48 Sep 20 2013 at 10:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
VorxDargo1 wrote:
Teneleven wrote:
So... You play GLD so you can use a sword. You want to be a DD, but everytime you get in a group you fail, and everyone hates you.
Got it.

fail huh? until today no one ever b*tched about my game play, oh and over a dozen SUCCESSFUL runs in Sastasha, Basic Training: Enemy Strongholds, and Hero on the Halfshell. hm, yeah sounds like a failure to me.

You go you lvl 16 GLD!
____________________________

#49 Sep 20 2013 at 10:08 PM Rating: Excellent
VorxDargo1 wrote:
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
Archmage Callinon wrote:
So I was all set to write up a reply about group dynamics and social obligations... but then I read the rest of the thread, and it's just way too **** obvious this guy is trolling.

He did a bang-up job too. Maybe overplayed his hand a bit, but a good effort.

you think i'm trolling, its funny how people jump to that when people defend they're views anymore.


I view you as a total donkey asshat of a clown. Your opinion on how to play this game is, as I've have awarded you, right when NOT IN A RANDOM GROUP. You clearly refuse to accept this. It is ok. We accept you as the failure you are, welcome to the forums.

now your all calling me a failure? what run out of things to insult me with so you need to resort to this?


Call 'em as I see 'em
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#50VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:08 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) dealing with me huh? doing what exactly? healing? barely, more like just barking orders. and a 5th grader could do that.
#51VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:08 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) more like can't think of anything else.
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This thread is locked
You cannot post in a locked topic!
Recent Visitors: 82 All times are in CST
xizro, Anonymous Guests (81)