Forum Settings
       
This thread is locked

getting so sick of know it alls! {rant, you've been warned}Follow

#102 Sep 21 2013 at 12:01 AM Rating: Excellent
**
832 posts
Here's a piece of advice, if you don't want to be insulted..stop throwing insults yourself...just take them on the chin and move on. Don't respond to them, don't acknowledge them. Stick to the topic at hand. Also, you really do need to learn how to play your role in dungeons as you are going to have a very hard time when you come to Ifrit, and definately a hard time when you get to Toto-Rak. You can't "play it your way" and clear dungeons mid to late game. Yes...it's a game you are paying for and should enjoy it how you like...but you need to understand that the other 3 people your are doing dungeons with are also paying to play and if you are making their game time aggravating by not playing your role as a tank on GLA then it would probably be best for you to find a free company to join and stick with FC grouping and stay out of DF PUGs. This is a role based game and breaking the mold like that in PUGs is actually quite selfish and rude.
____________________________
VIVE LA RÉVOLUTION PONEY!
デーブは、ここではありません。
Urthdigger wrote:
First person view {You can have this.} I'm a galka and wore a subligar all the way to 50. You either learn to deal with it, or learn to enjoy the other party member's screams of agony.

Likibiki wrote:
I wish I could get parties of that standard. Sadly I seem to end up playing with myself all the time.

[ffxisig]81208[/ffxisig]
#103VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 12:03 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) and yet your allowed to mix up your skills in the mission, if they didn't expect people to do this then why even let them?
#104 Sep 21 2013 at 12:05 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
I'm so glad you are not on my server. Yeah, being a DD /tank in lvl 16 dungeons has done you well. Why the **** should lvl 40-50 people tell you otherwise? They have never run low level dungeons. They are just eletist pr$%*s that want you to fail because they are jealous.
____________________________

#105 Sep 21 2013 at 12:06 AM Rating: Excellent
**
832 posts
Mixing in cross class abilities are meant to help modify/enhance your build...not completely remake them.
____________________________
VIVE LA RÉVOLUTION PONEY!
デーブは、ここではありません。
Urthdigger wrote:
First person view {You can have this.} I'm a galka and wore a subligar all the way to 50. You either learn to deal with it, or learn to enjoy the other party member's screams of agony.

Likibiki wrote:
I wish I could get parties of that standard. Sadly I seem to end up playing with myself all the time.

[ffxisig]81208[/ffxisig]
#106 Sep 21 2013 at 12:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,080 posts
VorxDargo1 wrote:

no one i played with has died in any of my runs! we make it through so why the h3ll should it matter what i do? if we get through the mission is one successful, they get they''re exp, they get they're loot and so on. why the h3ll is how i play even a thing? that is why i call you people A-holes. you worry to much about class stuff and forget its a game to have fun! and i'm doing just that, trying to have fun how i see fit!


Does anyone else get the feeling his mom would be mad that he's cussing like this?
____________________________
A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one. - George R.R. Martin
#107VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 12:09 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) why the **** in dead, i don't care how you "vets" did it, or how you say it has to be done. my way works, i always find a way to make it work because i adapt! i built my character to be balanced not just a **** killing machine, yes that goes against what Gladiators are suppose to be but that is my choice and i'll be damned if i'm gonna let some high and might prick tell me how to play my character!
#108VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 12:10 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) its my choice to and i don't care if people don't like it, but they have no right to try and order me to change it.
#109 Sep 21 2013 at 12:11 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
VorxDargo1 wrote:
Teneleven wrote:
I'm so glad you are not on my server. Yeah, being a DD /tank in lvl 16 dungeons has done you well. Why the **** should lvl 40-50 people tell you otherwise? They have never run low level dungeons. They are just eletist pr$%*s that want you to fail because they are jealous.

why the **** in dead, i don't care how you "vets" did it, or how you say it has to be done. my way works, i always find a way to make it work because i adapt! i built my character to be balanced not just a **** killing machine, yes that goes against what Gladiators are suppose to be but that is my choice and i'll be damned if i'm gonna let some high and might prick tell me how to play my character!

You mean your level 16 character?
____________________________

#110 Sep 21 2013 at 12:12 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
10 posts
Not sure if troll, or just a 12 year old passed his bedtime.
____________________________
Character: Von Doomervil - Archer/Bard (Exodus Server)
#111 Sep 21 2013 at 12:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
Vondoomervil wrote:
Not sure if troll, or just a 12 year old passed his bedtime.

He'll be damned if you tell him what his bedtime is.
____________________________

#112VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 12:13 AM, Rating: Unrated, (Expand Post) yes, and you clearly didn't read it. it is MY character, not yours so i choose how to play it. you play your own! not only that but you and people like you have no authority as to how to tell me to play!
#113 Sep 21 2013 at 12:15 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
I never told you how to play. I never said you had to play a certain way. I only said that the other people around you will hate you. Man, you really are an a-hole.
____________________________

#114 Sep 21 2013 at 12:15 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
57 posts
Vondoomervil wrote:
Not sure if troll, or just a 12 year old passed his bedtime.


I was certain he was a troll but even a troll would have gotten bored by now. So my guess is that he's just a kid that has had waaaaaaaayyyy too much sugar today or a grown man that is working hard on having a stroke tonight.
#115VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 12:15 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) @Vondoomervil: is that all your actually gonna say in here? and people wonder why i call overs A-holes.
#116VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 12:16 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) kid jokes? and you people talk about me.
#117VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 12:17 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) you have for two pages!
#118 Sep 21 2013 at 12:21 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
No.... you really need to work on your reading comprehension. I told you how i play. I told you how others play. I told you what people expect. I never told you how to play your class. I told you that it was a dumb *** idea to not know you role. I told you that you are an a-hole. I also told you that people will hate you. I never once told you how to play GLD.
____________________________

#119 Sep 21 2013 at 12:22 AM Rating: Excellent
**
832 posts
VorxDargo1 wrote:
Admiral Niknar wrote:
Mixing in cross class abilities are meant to help modify/enhance your build...not completely remake them.

its my choice to and i don't care if people don't like it, but they have no right to try and order me to change it.

Ok....I think I'm done with this thread. Vorx you should probably just end this thread now(or not ...HEY IT'S YOUR CHOICE!) and maybe revisit it at a later date when you reach midgame......because I can guarantee you that after those cakewalk intro dungeons that the difficulty does start to ramp up and anyone not playing their role correctly won't exactly be tolerated very well , especially if you tell them to stop telling you how to play your class. Gladiators are tanks..pure and simple...they are expected to tank.
____________________________
VIVE LA RÉVOLUTION PONEY!
デーブは、ここではありません。
Urthdigger wrote:
First person view {You can have this.} I'm a galka and wore a subligar all the way to 50. You either learn to deal with it, or learn to enjoy the other party member's screams of agony.

Likibiki wrote:
I wish I could get parties of that standard. Sadly I seem to end up playing with myself all the time.

[ffxisig]81208[/ffxisig]
#120VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 12:27 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) you basically have this whole post.
#121VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 12:28 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) i don't care, there is no reason i will change how i play. the harder it is the better. and it seems only jerks who care way to much about playing how they're told seem to care about this. if all this gets me hated, fine by me. just means i won't have to put up with people like all of you.
#122 Sep 21 2013 at 12:31 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
Have a good night A-hole. I genuinely welcome new Zam posters with open arms, but you are ... well... you are special. I hope that works out for you snowflake. I'd love to read more of your posts, but my stupid meter is blowing chunks of dumb all over my house. Good night.
____________________________

#123VorxDargo1, Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 12:32 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) yeah i'm sure you have all you can take at all times with yourself. see i can sink to your level too jerk.
#124 Sep 21 2013 at 2:37 AM Rating: Good
6 posts
Not gonna play the know it all card, however:

I'm a die hard support fan, healing has always been my forte, even when I avoided it. The game's mechanics only suits a very (to some dismally boring) system. The game released with 2 tanking classes, 3 physical DD, 2 (loosely translated) healers and 2 magic DPS. There is really no room for variety of playstyle.

If you want to be efficient and if you want to get through dungeons (a lot make you want to pull your hair out) then don't be creative. Do your job and do it well.

The best set-up I've had so far I had last night for The Stone Vigil and it was the most basic and archetype build you could have:

Conjurer - me, and I'm **** good at it, and I both healed and was the sleeper, and I DPSed
Paladin - had near flawless hate control, between Shroud of Saints and my knockback there were little to no issues
Dragoon - pretty standard, however the most important aspect was he was not hot headed or cocky and managed his hate
Bard - positioned perfectly, maintained proper songs (no ballad, but a good conjurer doesn't need it at all)

Play smart, stick to your roles, have fun

Part of the game is miserable defeat and with that comes the initiative to try harder and play better.

Think back to XI, pre-broken, was a PLD ever a DD? Did a Dragoon ever purposefully hold hate for an entire fight? Did the Bard not pull and instead did nothing but heal?

The RPG in MMORPG stands for role playing game, take a hint, that's all I'm saying...

Edited, Sep 21st 2013 4:42am by AaronLamm
#125 Sep 21 2013 at 2:43 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
*
91 posts
TirithRR wrote:
I'm tired of people expecting me to use Cure just because I queue Duty Finder as a Conjurer. @#%^ing now it alls. I'm only playing Conjurer cause it's got Stone. I like Earth Magic.

What ever! I do what I want!


Lol this made my night.
#126 Sep 21 2013 at 3:06 AM Rating: Good
*
220 posts
Where's the admins? Can we lock this thread? This idiotic... Can I be an admin, is there a sanity test? I'm sure I can pass it and this guy can't.
#127 Sep 21 2013 at 3:10 AM Rating: Good
*
220 posts
Oh god I posted on page 1... and there are three pages? lol... At least we know we don't have to deal with this guy at Titan HM because he'd never get past Brayflox
#128 Sep 21 2013 at 3:32 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
**
611 posts
VorxDargo1 wrote:
ITS NOT YOUR f-ING CHARACTER! you have no right to tell people how to play! none!


At least he didn't say toon...
____________________________
FFXI Ronyn RDM 75 (R.I.P.) -Fairy / BarretJax 95 MNK (Non-Active) - Asura
Ronin Olorin / Ronyn Oloryn (Active) - Ultros Server

"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence." - Max Ehrmann
#129 Sep 21 2013 at 3:51 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,377 posts
Vorx!

What server do you play on? I wanna play with you cause you sound awesome! What is your name in game so I can hook up with you!

This maybe him.

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2633890/

Edited, Sep 21st 2013 8:38am by Magilicotti
____________________________
"The game is fun as **** to me and I don't need epeen DPS parsers to feel like a bad ****. " ~Curt Schilling (A.K.A Wyndwraith)
#130 Sep 21 2013 at 6:39 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
79 posts
This guy gets a 10/10 for trolling all of you. I cant believe you guys did not pick up on this through his first few post. Stop feeding the troll nothing to see here he has won he has baited you all in.
#131 Sep 21 2013 at 6:46 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
425 posts
Vorkosigan wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:

no one i played with has died in any of my runs! we make it through so why the h3ll should it matter what i do? if we get through the mission is one successful, they get they''re exp, they get they're loot and so on. why the h3ll is how i play even a thing? that is why i call you people A-holes. you worry to much about class stuff and forget its a game to have fun! and i'm doing just that, trying to have fun how i see fit!


Does anyone else get the feeling his mom would be mad that he's cussing like this?

Yes, for using leet speak to get around a censor that was not put in place for the word **** to begin with.
____________________________
FFXI character: Elathia ::F Tarutaru::87SCH/75RDM/70WHM/54BLM::Cerberus/Ragnarok/Bahamut::1/23/2004 - 3/25/2015 :: Retired
RDM First 75 Job :: RDM Maat victory: March 28, 2008 (1/3) :: San d'Oria R10 Long live King Destin :: Praise be to the late King Ranperre.
FFXIV character: Selene Silverstorm :: F Lalafell :: WAR60/WHM60/BLM60 :: Ragnarok :: 9/2013 -
Patch note archives for FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/
#132 Sep 21 2013 at 7:18 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,556 posts
It'd be insulting to trolls to call you one. I honestly think you're just a bad player.

VorxDargo1 wrote:
Teneleven wrote:
I'm so glad you are not on my server. Yeah, being a DD /tank in lvl 16 dungeons has done you well. Why the **** should lvl 40-50 people tell you otherwise? They have never run low level dungeons. They are just eletist pr$%*s that want you to fail because they are jealous.

why the **** in dead, i don't care how you "vets" did it, or how you say it has to be done. my way works, i always find a way to make it work because i adapt! i built my character to be balanced not just a **** killing machine, yes that goes against what Gladiators are suppose to be but that is my choice and i'll be damned if i'm gonna let some high and might prick tell me how to play my character!


Gladiators aren't killing machines nor are they built that way...lol

It's ok to play your way. When you are booted from FCs left and right and no one wants to play with you, maybe you'll get the point!

Probably not.
#133 Sep 21 2013 at 7:41 AM Rating: Excellent
**
598 posts
Am I just really hungover or is this the best thread ever?
____________________________
Sour Cherry
#134 Sep 21 2013 at 7:45 AM Rating: Excellent
ShindaUsagi wrote:
Am I just really hungover or is this the best thread ever?


Little of column A, a little of column B?
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#135 Sep 21 2013 at 8:10 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
392 posts
Teneleven wrote:
Vondoomervil wrote:
Not sure if troll, or just a 12 year old passed his bedtime.

He'll be damned if you tell him what his bedtime is.



Lmao, someone needs to rate you up to admin for that comment alone. Funniest comment ever.

Your CLASS you can play how ever you want. Your JOB you cannot. It's called a JOB for a reason. People (parties) hire (invite through DF) you to do a certain JOB. If you can't do your JOB then stick to your CLASS.

My class is ARN. I use this however I want, but, I also only use it when soloing. My JOB is SCH, and that is to heal. I may throw a DOT from time to time, but my primary job, or role, is to keep the party alive.

you need to learn the difference between your class and your job.

Edited, Sep 21st 2013 10:19am by RyanSquires

Edited, Sep 21st 2013 10:23am by RyanSquires
____________________________
"You are what you are on paper."
-
Avirex Idyll - Faerie Server
#136 Sep 21 2013 at 8:15 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
65 posts
Vorx for Vendetta! (Insider. People who saw the movie will know, what i mean.)
#137 Sep 21 2013 at 8:20 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
37 posts
just something i find interesting regarding this topic.
in FFXI, i'm pretty sure the ninja wasn't meant to be a tank when it was first released but people eventually found a way to make it tank so efficiently that it broke the game for the 'proper' tank classes for a while.

in any case, i'm pretty sure that showing some tolerance and manners even if the other person is being absolutely silly shows a little bit of class on your part and eventually improves everybody's gaming experience.
#138 Sep 21 2013 at 8:21 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,339 posts
VorxDargo1 wrote:
Teneleven wrote:
Wait..... you play gladiator?

only for the sword, if there was another sword class i'd gladly play that. but there isn't. till then i'll play it how i want!


I want to believe you're a troll, but considering your past posts on other subjects you're more than likely serious.

Gladiator is a tank. PERIOD. You can do whatever the **** you want solo, no one gives a ****.

However, if you use duty finder you *ARE* obligated to perform the role the class is intended for: tanking. If you don't like it pick another class to stay the **** away from groups. Take your selfish "ME ME ME ME ME" attitude and keep it away from people that actually contribute to a group.

Only an idiot plays a tank class and then ******* because he's getting chewed out for not tanking in groups like he's supposed to.

Perform your intended role, go play solo, or go find another MMO.
#139 Sep 21 2013 at 8:43 AM Rating: Excellent
Dyadem, pet mage of Jabober wrote:
ShindaUsagi wrote:
Am I just really hungover or is this the best thread ever?


Little of column A, a little of column B?


^

Troll or Failtard, I posted more last night then I normally do in a month. Maybe I'll get the new star before the end of the year :p
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#140 Sep 21 2013 at 9:12 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,416 posts
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
Dyadem, pet mage of Jabober wrote:
ShindaUsagi wrote:
Am I just really hungover or is this the best thread ever?


Little of column A, a little of column B?


^

Troll or Failtard, I posted more last night then I normally do in a month. Maybe I'll get the new star before the end of the year :p

lol, you and me both.
____________________________

#141 Sep 21 2013 at 9:15 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
488 posts
And the OP wonders why he has no friends to play with the way he wants to.
#142 Sep 21 2013 at 9:41 AM Rating: Good
Mopdaddy wrote:
And the OP wonders why he has no friends to play with the way he wants to.


I gave him cred for his ideology, but within a random group it just won't work. As Teneleven said, the lower dungeons/duties are made to be easy, but he will not be able to the same unique builds at later level.
He may be pondering on how we know this, it isn't because there are members here who have played since 1.0. It isn't because most of us that come to this site have played 1 or many MMOs and tried to be unique. I can't tell him what it is, other then we are all ******** (NSFW).
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#143 Sep 21 2013 at 9:55 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
3,599 posts
I just read the first page and decided there's no way this guy is serious.

Ponies indeed. This time, with a sword, since I know how much you like them.

Screenshot




Edited, Sep 21st 2013 12:03pm by Louiscool
____________________________


#144 Sep 21 2013 at 10:01 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
179 posts
Best comedy thread in a long time. I actually had a craving for popcorn by the end of page 1.
____________________________
Server: Ultros
IGN: Cilia Maroth
Linkshell: Karma Zameleons
#145 Sep 21 2013 at 10:05 AM Rating: Good
*****
12,824 posts
Screenshot
 
____________________________
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pawkeshup
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pawkeshup
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/pawkeshup
Blog: http://pawkeshup.blogspot.com
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
The idea of old school is way more interesting than the reality
#146 Sep 21 2013 at 10:06 AM Rating: Decent
****
4,957 posts
I swear after dealing with this person no one should ever talk about or sub def one of my posts again, considering my level of "stupidity" doesnt come CLOSE to his yet THIS has been going on 3 pages now? lol

Edited, Sep 21st 2013 11:06am by DuoMaxwellxx
#147 Sep 21 2013 at 10:10 AM Rating: Good
**
618 posts
We all can be rest assured by looking at his level we won't have to see him in any endgame content as he won't be able to progress that far.


To the OP, yes you can play the game how ever you want, after all you are paying for it (or mommy & daddy). But look at what you're doing in the concept of real life. You have a set way of doing thing and are fine with it. You land your dream job that does things differently than you. Guess what you will be forced to conform to what is expected or be out of a job. Guess I should warn you and others who are doing the same thing. I tape all my encounters, as a way to learn different things (these are in my private collection). Rest assured if you are going to be a ******** and not play the game the way it was made in groups using DF (play how you want when solo or build a group to do the content and see if people will still do the content a bit different) you're wasting my time, you will be called out on it and the links to the video will make the public section.

____________________________
FFXIV Gilgamesh: Nghthawk Evenfall
FFXIV Gilgamesh: Nytehawk Evenfall


Time is but a window,
Death is but a doorway,
I'll Be Back
#148 Sep 21 2013 at 10:16 AM Rating: Good
Louiscool wrote:


May I ask what you are doing that has people quitting DF?


Somewhere in his sub-D posts he says is only playing GLA because it is the only class that uses Swords.
He likes swords.
So he queues up, and due to being a GLA, it places him in the Tank role. However this is a role he does not want to play, he would rather play a Melee Caster, aka, RDM. So he has made his GLA be a RDM. His groups have won, but he is now running into people who are telling him that he needs to Tank, because...he is one of the 2 tanking classes. However, and again, this is not the role he wants to be and he should not have to be this role because SE made this game where your class can use other abilities to "make" your character unique that way you can be unique in a MMO with set roles. AKA you get to break down that set role wall and jump ahead as a shiny new thing and be the poster child for others to follow.

He came here to a fan site to rage about the few people he is now meeting in Random Duty groups that are basically telling him to remove his head from his ***, get some oxygen back to his brain, and play the TANK role that he needs to be. So they are dropping out of DF because the task at hand must not be getting done, however according to this guy they are. They always win.

I totally called him out in what I was hopping was a joke in my very 1st post in this now epic level thread. AKA: Playing one role (Healer, Tank, DPS) but trying to play as another (Tank playing DPS, Healer playing Tank, DPS auto-running into walls).

We have tried to agree with him that his idea on building a unique character is all great and grand...but only if done so with a group of other like minded people that way Role Slots are filled correctly and they will all, hopefully, get to progress down through the game. However, he does not agree and thinks he should get to do whatever he wants because the rest of the world's population playing this game are just a-holes out to ruin his special time.

I wonder if he uses this logic in the real world. Did he take exams back in the day (he seems to try and push off that he is of adult age) the way he wanted? Did he write an English Paper as one big *** long mathematical equation and then sucker punch the teacher/professor when he received a F/Zero grade?
When an officer pulls him over for improperly passing a person by crossing the white line, does he talk smack because he argues that crossing the yellow one is like stepping on a crack, and will break his mother's back? I don't know. But I did bookmark this thread.

Edited, Sep 21st 2013 11:19am by Sandinmygum
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#149 Sep 21 2013 at 10:18 AM Rating: Excellent
*****
12,824 posts
DuoMaxwellxx wrote:
I swear after dealing with this person no one should ever talk about or sub def one of my posts again, considering my level of "stupidity" doesnt come CLOSE to his yet THIS has been going on 3 pages now? lol

Edited, Sep 21st 2013 11:06am by DuoMaxwellxx

Trust me, most of yours are this stupid, you just don't see it.
Screenshot

____________________________
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pawkeshup
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pawkeshup
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/pawkeshup
Blog: http://pawkeshup.blogspot.com
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
The idea of old school is way more interesting than the reality
#150 Sep 21 2013 at 10:24 AM Rating: Excellent
I have a pic of a thugicorn I can add to this thread:

Screenshot
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#151 Sep 21 2013 at 10:25 AM Rating: Default
****
4,957 posts
Pawkeshup the Meaningless wrote:
DuoMaxwellxx wrote:
I swear after dealing with this person no one should ever talk about or sub def one of my posts again, considering my level of "stupidity" doesnt come CLOSE to his yet THIS has been going on 3 pages now? lol

Edited, Sep 21st 2013 11:06am by DuoMaxwellxx

Trust me, most of yours are this stupid, you just don't see it.
Screenshot




nah the stuff i say at least makes sense you just dont like/agree with it. the stuff Hes saying however is just outright stupid.


now if this was a game that would let you play/queue up as any setup you wanted (i.e 2 GLds a DPS and a healer) then we can have one GLD actually tank while he DPS r did whatever he wanted to do and I would be completely fine with/understand that. However th sgame isnt that flexible/does offer that type of playstyle. So everything he says is just downright stupid.

Maybe he should go Play FFXI which would allow him to DD with a sword and very little to no one would complasin.
This thread is locked
You cannot post in a locked topic!
Recent Visitors: 85 All times are in CST
Callinon, Lyrailis, squiress, Anonymous Guests (82)