I'll do you the favor and forgo the wall of text. Here is what VG is about in one sentence:
"A small, drama-free guild that caters to the over 30 crowd."
That's it. Apply here:
Oh you want a bit more info? Really? Like what? Our illustrious history? You really
care that our members know what an Atari 2600 is? Is it true that we only accept blue hairs and
wheelchairs? Alright .... alright enough snarkiness, here are some additional details that you
need to make a reasonably informed decision:
- The overall goal of the guild is to establish a good group of friends that enjoy MMO's togethor. Regardless of what game we are playing, a typical Geezer is here for the long haul. MMO's are our (R R?) hobby and we approach them with a certain degree of 'seriousness'.
- We currently use Ventrilo for our voice chat software. Vent is not considered to be a family friendly zone. Headset and PTT key is 'required'.
- We do not use DKP. I figure if a bunch of 45 year olds are going to argue about a piece of loot - they probably have no business being in this guild.
- It's true. We are drama-free. ( I saw that.. you rolled your eyes!) Yea, it's a true story. Drama = guild boot. Period. Full stop.
- All members are encouraged to take initiative, embrace the guild, use our forums and Ventrilo and to think of others before themselves.
Ok, before this turns into a wall of text (that no one reads) like those 'other' guilds I'm going to sign off now.
Thanks for your time,