And while I haven't seen any documentation on it, I am more wanting to make sure that the following is acceptable:
1) Is it ok for people to start building plugins for it?
2) Do you have plans for a repository for plugins/source?
As well, if it is ok to start working on plugins, I was planning on getting started with the following:
- Crafting Next Move Recommendation By reading the character information, determining class levels, and available abilities, as well as the CP, Durability, and Quality remaining of an item, one can recommend an ability or multiple abilities that would provide the most efficient attempt at the synth.
- Titan Buster By analyzing Titan's timing and moves, one could predict the timing and notify when the next move is coming. Would be handy for DDs to allow them to get a more accurate and active notification of when Titan has set us up the bomb.
- A Gathering Clock Just a simple UI and event manager to allow for notifications of when Unspoiled nodes will appear, and where. Along with what Items are on the node, and what their positions is in the node (though this really is only needed for first-timers).
For now, those are the three that I come up with. (And the Titan one, I actually am thinking about making it a general mob analyzer... It's just titan is a thorn in my side).