Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

anyway to get another phial of fantasia?Follow

#1 Oct 09 2013 at 3:57 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
18 posts
i changed my character's voice by mistake and i am wondering if it will ever be possible to change it back... does anyone know?
#2 Oct 09 2013 at 4:10 PM Rating: Decent
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
There have been two handouts of the Phials so far:

1. All 1.0 accounts got one for each character, including new characters created on old 1.0 accounts.
2. All characters on an account that has paid for 90 30 days of play time ahead of time.

If you got your Phial from #1, pay for 90 30 days in advance to get #2. If you didn't play 1.0 and you used up your Phial from #2, you will have to wait until SE offers them for a third time.

Edited, Oct 9th 2013 10:27pm by Catwho
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#3 Oct 09 2013 at 4:18 PM Rating: Good
**
576 posts
I wish I could sell mine. I'll soon have two of them, and I have no intention on changing my character.

I could get some gil, and another player could get some use out of an otherwise worthless (to me) item.
____________________________
FFXI, Siren: Pickins BST99.:~:.BLM75.:~:.RDM56
FFXIV, Siren: Miss Pickins - Builder of the Realm
#4 Oct 09 2013 at 5:29 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
595 posts
I used my first one already. Initially I created my character to more closely resemble my XI avatar, but I decided that after 10 years, he needed a new hairdo, and dye, and a tan, and maybe a tail too.
#5 Oct 09 2013 at 5:39 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,004 posts
Pickins wrote:
I wish I could sell mine. I'll soon have two of them, and I have no intention on changing my character.

I could get some gil, and another player could get some use out of an otherwise worthless (to me) item.


i'm not sure this would be a good idea. Being such a rare item (some people have 2, but everyone now who pays for more than 90 days will get only 1) means that people can hold onto these until a later time where people have used them all, making them very valuable, skyrocketing the price. If anything they should only be allowed to be given to other people for free.
#6 Oct 09 2013 at 5:44 PM Rating: Good
***
3,448 posts
I got one by paying for 30 days.

I thought you got the ahriman mount for buying 90?
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#7 Oct 09 2013 at 5:50 PM Rating: Excellent
**
576 posts
Keysofgaruda wrote:
Pickins wrote:
I wish I could sell mine. I'll soon have two of them, and I have no intention on changing my character.

I could get some gil, and another player could get some use out of an otherwise worthless (to me) item.


i'm not sure this would be a good idea. Being such a rare item (some people have 2, but everyone now who pays for more than 90 days will get only 1) means that people can hold onto these until a later time where people have used them all, making them very valuable, skyrocketing the price. If anything they should only be allowed to be given to other people for free.


What's the problem with a rare item being valuable? Supply and demand is just basic economics.

We're not talking about an item anyone needs to have. It would be a purely optional purchase.
____________________________
FFXI, Siren: Pickins BST99.:~:.BLM75.:~:.RDM56
FFXIV, Siren: Miss Pickins - Builder of the Realm
#8 Oct 09 2013 at 6:01 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
753 posts
I do remember reading in a dev post that they would be offering more Phails as GC purchases in an undetermined future patch. Of course that was back at the beginning of EA, so it may have been a "thinking of adding" statement.

I suspect SE will add additional races in future expansions, facilitating future need of more phails for established characters.
#9 Oct 09 2013 at 6:42 PM Rating: Excellent
*
124 posts
Keysofgaruda wrote:
Pickins wrote:
I wish I could sell mine. I'll soon have two of them, and I have no intention on changing my character.

I could get some gil, and another player could get some use out of an otherwise worthless (to me) item.


i'm not sure this would be a good idea. Being such a rare item (some people have 2, but everyone now who pays for more than 90 days will get only 1) means that people can hold onto these until a later time where people have used them all, making them very valuable, skyrocketing the price. If anything they should only be allowed to be given to other people for free.

For a Phial of Fantasia, I would only ever pay face value.
____________________________


#10 Oct 09 2013 at 6:46 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,448 posts
Quote:
For a Phial of Fantasia, I would only ever pay face value.


Something is worth exactly what someone else is willing to pay for it. No more, no less.

But out of curiosity, what IS the face value of a phantasia phial?
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#11 Oct 09 2013 at 7:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
617 posts
Catwho wrote:
There have been two handouts of the Phials so far:

1. All 1.0 accounts got one for each character, including new characters created on old 1.0 accounts.
2. All characters on an account that has paid for 90 days of play time ahead of time.

If you got your Phial from #1, pay for 90 days in advance to get #2. If you didn't play 1.0 and you used up your Phial from #2, you will have to wait until SE offers them for a third time.


Quick correction here. The Phial is for paying for 30 days worth of subscriptions. 90 days is the one that gets you the Ahriman mount.

EDIT: Link for confirmation.


Edited, Oct 9th 2013 9:09pm by Arcari
#12 Oct 09 2013 at 7:12 PM Rating: Good
*
124 posts
Archmage Callinon wrote:
Quote:
For a Phial of Fantasia, I would only ever pay face value.


Something is worth exactly what someone else is willing to pay for it. No more, no less.

But out of curiosity, what IS the face value of a phantasia phial?

Did you seriously not get that? Smiley: oyvey
____________________________


#13 Oct 09 2013 at 7:27 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,004 posts
Pickins wrote:
Keysofgaruda wrote:
Pickins wrote:
I wish I could sell mine. I'll soon have two of them, and I have no intention on changing my character.

I could get some gil, and another player could get some use out of an otherwise worthless (to me) item.


i'm not sure this would be a good idea. Being such a rare item (some people have 2, but everyone now who pays for more than 90 days will get only 1) means that people can hold onto these until a later time where people have used them all, making them very valuable, skyrocketing the price. If anything they should only be allowed to be given to other people for free.


What's the problem with a rare item being valuable? Supply and demand is just basic economics.

We're not talking about an item anyone needs to have. It would be a purely optional purchase.


Except its not that simple. Everthing that can be gotten by people would follow the laws of economics. The phial is finite and very rare as you can (at the moment) only have 1. Because of its extreme rarity in the future if there are no other ways to obtain this item again, anyone who wants to buy one will be at the mercy of the seller.

Also just because it isnt A neccessity, doesnt mean anything. If you want to see some rediculous items in MMO's i can give you the perfect example. Google "runescape blue party hat". Completely useless item, but goes for A LOT of money.

I just see this being abused by people if they are allowed to be sold. They are easy to get (everyone gets1) but they will also become rare because theres no other way to obtain it.
#14 Oct 09 2013 at 8:27 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
Arcari wrote:
Catwho wrote:
There have been two handouts of the Phials so far:

1. All 1.0 accounts got one for each character, including new characters created on old 1.0 accounts.
2. All characters on an account that has paid for 90 days of play time ahead of time.

If you got your Phial from #1, pay for 90 days in advance to get #2. If you didn't play 1.0 and you used up your Phial from #2, you will have to wait until SE offers them for a third time.


Quick correction here. The Phial is for paying for 30 days worth of subscriptions. 90 days is the one that gets you the Ahriman mount.

EDIT: Link for confirmation.


Ah,thanks for the fix!
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#15 Oct 09 2013 at 9:57 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
12,824 posts
Lollerfell wrote:
Archmage Callinon wrote:
Quote:
For a Phial of Fantasia, I would only ever pay face value.


Something is worth exactly what someone else is willing to pay for it. No more, no less.

But out of curiosity, what IS the face value of a phantasia phial?

Did you seriously not get that? Smiley: oyvey


Hopefully it would not be an arm and a leg, it might leave you hopping mad and short handed.
____________________________
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pawkeshup
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pawkeshup
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/pawkeshup
Blog: http://pawkeshup.blogspot.com
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
The idea of old school is way more interesting than the reality
#16 Oct 09 2013 at 11:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,556 posts
Your puns hurt my soul.
#17 Oct 10 2013 at 12:58 AM Rating: Excellent
**
589 posts
A guy on in my linkshell was talked into changing from a Roegadyn to a Lalafell (crazy amirite?) and hated it. He got in touch with SE support and they changed him back.

He will be shunned by both races now forever more....
____________________________
Solomon Grundy | Born on a Monday | Excalibur Server | Abyss: Welcome to a Higher Quality of Nerding™
#18 Oct 10 2013 at 1:06 AM Rating: Good
**
576 posts
Keysofgaruda wrote:


Except its not that simple. Everthing that can be gotten by people would follow the laws of economics. The phial is finite and very rare as you can (at the moment) only have 1. Because of its extreme rarity in the future if there are no other ways to obtain this item again, anyone who wants to buy one will be at the mercy of the seller.

Also just because it isnt A neccessity, doesnt mean anything. If you want to see some rediculous items in MMO's i can give you the perfect example. Google "runescape blue party hat". Completely useless item, but goes for A LOT of money.

I just see this being abused by people if they are allowed to be sold. They are easy to get (everyone gets1) but they will also become rare because theres no other way to obtain it.


Saving an item during a time of plenty and selling it when it becomes rare is abuse?

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy anything. If someone is willing to pay an extravagant amount for something that 1. they already received (and most likely used) and 2. is purely a luxury, that's their prerogative. It's a free market economy.

Your post sounds to me like someone who just doesn't like it when certain items sell for a lot of gil.

____________________________
FFXI, Siren: Pickins BST99.:~:.BLM75.:~:.RDM56
FFXIV, Siren: Miss Pickins - Builder of the Realm
#19 Oct 10 2013 at 8:19 AM Rating: Decent
2 posts
I could potentially see a couple of valid arguments against making it sellable, but neither of them revolve around the price it might command...

One could say that since it's essentially an item you're buying for real money (when you pay for your subscription), the ability to trade it for in-game gil could be considered as RMT. I'd say, however, that since everyone gets one (no one who subscribes at all can subscribe for less than 30 days) you may as well not be receiving it as part of payment and be given it at the start of the game. IIRC they give you some potions at the start of the game too, and you can sell those - why not this one?

The argument I'd buy into most is that giving you one is already pushing it in the first place... While I understand that a lot of people consider race, etc. to be purely cosmetic concerns, I'm of the opinion that this is supposed to be an mmoRPG and that race, gender, etc. are fundamental parts of your character and shouldn't be able to be changed anyway. If it were just changing hair style/color or superficial attributes like that I'd say do it as often as you like (or can afford)... With things that fundamentally alter your character's identity, be grateful they're giving you the opportunity to let you do it once. "Hey, look - my Lalafell friend Jane's got a new haircut!" - makes sense. "Hey look - my Lalafell friend Jane is a hyur dude today!" - not so much. Just my $.02, not adjusted for inflation.

Edited, Oct 10th 2013 10:20am by pynt

Edited, Oct 10th 2013 10:21am by pynt
#20 Oct 10 2013 at 9:19 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,004 posts
Pickins wrote:
Keysofgaruda wrote:


Except its not that simple. Everthing that can be gotten by people would follow the laws of economics. The phial is finite and very rare as you can (at the moment) only have 1. Because of its extreme rarity in the future if there are no other ways to obtain this item again, anyone who wants to buy one will be at the mercy of the seller.

Also just because it isnt A neccessity, doesnt mean anything. If you want to see some rediculous items in MMO's i can give you the perfect example. Google "runescape blue party hat". Completely useless item, but goes for A LOT of money.

I just see this being abused by people if they are allowed to be sold. They are easy to get (everyone gets1) but they will also become rare because theres no other way to obtain it.


Saving an item during a time of plenty and selling it when it becomes rare is abuse?

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy anything. If someone is willing to pay an extravagant amount for something that 1. they already received (and most likely used) and 2. is purely a luxury, that's their prerogative. It's a free market economy.

Your post sounds to me like someone who just doesn't like it when certain items sell for a lot of gil.



i dont want to come off as a D-bag, but i'm far far far from poor. how much an item costs to me personally, doesn't matter.

i do however want to protect the interests of other people by making sure some greedy seller doesn't decide being able to change your race costs 10 million gil. theres a reason monopolies are illegal.

theres a difference between a kraken club and a phial of fantasia. a kraken club is rare but OBTAINABLE. a phial is easy to get now (you get 1) but won't be in the future. I believe easily obtainable items should not hold such extravogant prices. The kraken club is PERFECTLY FINE, because i DON'T HAVE TO resort to buying it from it's only source: other players. I can go farm a kraken club if i choose too, or buy one. With a phial your at the mercy of the seller since there won't be any supply of these.

so yes, i have a problem with "certain" items holding value (the ones that have no business holding such a value such as the phial), but i don't have a problem with other "certain" items holding value such as a kraken club, kriegsbeil, thiefs knife, kirins osode, novio earring...etc.

Edited, Oct 10th 2013 11:20am by Keysofgaruda

Edited, Oct 10th 2013 11:21am by Keysofgaruda
#21 Oct 10 2013 at 9:26 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Then don't pay 10 million gil for one? I seriously don't see the problem with allowing people to sell theirs if they don't want them. The person who pays 10 million for one must really not like their character.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#22 Oct 10 2013 at 10:15 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,448 posts
I would understand that point a lot more if the phantasia were somehow required for something. Like, you need X in order to progress past a certain point in the game, X is only available from other players who got it years before, therefore X costs a jillion gil. THAT would be a problem.

This lets you alter your character's appearance. So what?

I will go ahead and say it one more time: something is worth exactly what someone else will pay for it, no more and no less. If someone is willing to give me 10 million gil for my phantasia, and I feel like that's a good price, I'm going to sell it for that. If I decide that it's worth a billion gil, but nobody will pay that... then it isn't worth that much.
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#23 Oct 10 2013 at 11:19 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,004 posts
because what if someone really didn't like their character. If your characters were not what they are now, and you didn't think they were what you really wanted, you would want a phial too. Too bad the only person who has one is selling it for no less than 10 million gil which is way more than i have. why should someone have to empty out there life savings for something like this? just so you can put more money in your pocket? It's like finding the cure for cancer and then charging 1 million dollars for it. Economically speaking that's totally fine because people are willing to pay that. morraly speaking, that would be very wrong.
#24 Oct 10 2013 at 11:32 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,448 posts
Quote:
It's like finding the cure for cancer and then charging 1 million dollars for it.


Do you think that won't happen? Smiley: dubious

Odds are excellent that this is a service that will be sold by SE themselves at some point in the future. Character recustomization is a standard extra for MMO developers to sell.
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#25 Oct 10 2013 at 11:46 AM Rating: Good
**
576 posts
Keysofgaruda wrote:

so yes, i have a problem with "certain" items holding value (the ones that have no business holding such a value such as the phial), but i don't have a problem with other "certain" items holding value such as a kraken club, kriegsbeil, thiefs knife, kirins osode, novio earring...etc.


So, who gets to decide which items should hold a value and which shouldn't? Because your classification seems very arbitrary to me.

Keysofgaruda wrote:
because what if someone really didn't like their character. If your characters were not what they are now, and you didn't think they were what you really wanted, you would want a phial too. Too bad the only person who has one is selling it for no less than 10 million gil which is way more than i have. why should someone have to empty out there life savings for something like this? just so you can put more money in your pocket? It's like finding the cure for cancer and then charging 1 million dollars for it. Economically speaking that's totally fine because people are willing to pay that. morraly speaking, that would be very wrong.


Wow, that analogy is full of hyperbole.

You're equating someone having cancer with a player being displeased with the appearance of their character (which they themselves chose)? Smiley: dubious

Edit: If we are to follow your analogy, you wouldn't want someone to be able to sell the cure for cancer because they might price it too high, but then nobody gets the cure at all.

Also, you seem to be forgetting that, at least for now, every player will receive one after 30 days of subscription (monopoly not found). If they're not pleased with their character after the second time through the creator, it's really their own fault.

Again, this is a luxury item, and as such, I don't feel bad for people who either cannot afford it or are unwilling to pay the selling price.

Edited, Oct 10th 2013 2:06pm by Pickins
____________________________
FFXI, Siren: Pickins BST99.:~:.BLM75.:~:.RDM56
FFXIV, Siren: Miss Pickins - Builder of the Realm
#26 Oct 10 2013 at 12:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
You don't realize how the hair on characters reacts with the armor until you see it in action. I can't really stand seeing my shield poke straight up through my long hair on my lady Roegadyn. I had made her hair short since it was a problem in beta, used one phial to make it long again to see if it was fixed, and now I'm going to use the second phial to change it back again probably.

On the other hand, I've been pretty happy with my Lalataru's initial redesign and I haven't changed my Mi'quote Moonkeeper yet, although I might use the phial just to play around with it again.... since I have a second one stored on my retainer.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#27 Oct 10 2013 at 12:11 PM Rating: Decent
**
576 posts
Catwho wrote:
snip


I don't disagree with your point at all. There are reasons to change our character's appearance, even multiple times. That's not really the crux of my argument (as I'm sure you're aware).
____________________________
FFXI, Siren: Pickins BST99.:~:.BLM75.:~:.RDM56
FFXIV, Siren: Miss Pickins - Builder of the Realm
#28 Oct 10 2013 at 12:13 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,232 posts
I thought there was already a GC item you could buy for 10k seals that let you re-make your appearance?
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#29 Oct 10 2013 at 12:14 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
I don't disagree with your point either. If clipping hair bothered me that much, I'd fork over ten million gil if I had it. If I didn't, I'd reroll and start over if I wasn't too invested.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#30 Oct 10 2013 at 12:16 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,448 posts
LebargeX wrote:
I thought there was already a GC item you could buy for 10k seals that let you re-make your appearance?


That item allows you to re-allocate your bonus stats for one class.

As for hair, didn't SE say they'd implement a barber shop to adjust hair styles and colors sometime down the road? Full-blown appearance changes I expect to cost money, a haircut I expect to buy from an npc.
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#31 Oct 10 2013 at 1:05 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
NPC: Hairdresser

Cut (longer hair to short): 50 gil
Color and highlights: 500 gil
Extensions (longer hair from short): 250 gil
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#32 Oct 11 2013 at 6:18 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
72 posts
Ugh, I'm so stuck on this. I'm a Lalafell because my wife is one and we are playing the same last name/race angle. Although I do enjoy the crazy Lalafell shenanigans, I want to see my beautiful armor, and want to change to Elezen. The wife says she don't care, but an Elezan named Pikachu Snafkin would seem quite silly. I'm holding off until we get a name change option.
#33 Oct 11 2013 at 7:00 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
4,506 posts
SistinasAria wrote:
Ugh, I'm so stuck on this. I'm a Lalafell because my wife is one and we are playing the same last name/race angle. Although I do enjoy the crazy Lalafell shenanigans, I want to see my beautiful armor, and want to change to Elezen. The wife says she don't care, but an Elezan named Pikachu Snafkin would seem quite silly. I'm holding off until we get a name change option.

Name change option is already there. Once server transfers go live, make a new character with the same name on another server, then transfer your old one over there and you will be promted to change your name.
____________________________
[XI] Surivere of Valefor
[XIV] Sir Surian Bedivere of Behemoth
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2401553/
#34 Nov 09 2013 at 1:14 PM Rating: Decent
1 post
SolomonGrundy wrote:
A guy on in my linkshell was talked into changing from a Roegadyn to a Lalafell (crazy amirite?) and hated it. He got in touch with SE support and they changed him back.

He will be shunned by both races now forever more....


Hi Guys

I made ​​a terrible mistake in changing my appearance to PG, I can no longer play... :(

SolomonGrundy could you kindly tell me how did your friend to restore the appearance of his PG Previous? What he explained to support SE?

Thx,

I do not know what to do... :(
#35 Nov 09 2013 at 5:19 PM Rating: Good
**
598 posts
I would bet that a fantasia phial will be a recurring 'reward' for multiple month subscriptions. I would almost bet SE will offer one 2-4 times a year.

Why worry about paying for something SE will turn around and 'give you' every several months?
____________________________
Sour Cherry
#36 Nov 12 2013 at 4:54 AM Rating: Decent
pynt wrote:
I could potentially see a couple of valid arguments against making it sellable, but neither of them revolve around the price it might command...

With things that fundamentally alter your character's identity, be grateful they're giving you the opportunity to let you do it once. "Hey, look - my Lalafell friend Jane's got a new haircut!" - makes sense. "Hey look - my Lalafell friend Jane is a hyur dude today!" - not so much. Just my $.02, not adjusted for inflation.

Edited, Oct 10th 2013 10:20am by pynt

Edited, Oct 10th 2013 10:21am by pynt


Looks like someone has control issues regarding his "friend" Jane, which I strongly suspect is why we have salons rather than more Fantasias. Personally, as someone else put it so well, "I am over the cat craze."
#37 Nov 12 2013 at 4:58 AM Rating: Decent
Meshuggah79 wrote:
SolomonGrundy wrote:
A guy on in my linkshell was talked into changing from a Roegadyn to a Lalafell (crazy amirite?) and hated it. He got in touch with SE support and they changed him back.

He will be shunned by both races now forever more....


Hi Guys

I made ​​a terrible mistake in changing my appearance to PG, I can no longer play... :(

SolomonGrundy could you kindly tell me how did your friend to restore the appearance of his PG Previous? What he explained to support SE?

Thx,

I do not know what to do... :(



I believe the salons will offer a ONE TIME return to your original character. I am almost certain I read that in the translation of the most recent video Q&A which has yet to be subtitled.

Good luck!
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 93 All times are in CST
Callinon, Thayos, Anonymous Guests (91)