Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Cooking Lalafell ChickenFollow

#1 Oct 16 2013 at 2:58 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
****
8,779 posts
Let's face it....you get to end game, and it's fun! But after awhile, things can get a little tedious. Take, for example, Ifrit HM....once you get that fight down, there's not a lot to it.

That was the dilemma my friends and I faced; how do you keep things interesting? So we came up with a game called Lalafell Chicken:



Edited, Oct 16th 2013 1:59pm by Quor
____________________________
Quote:
The thing about me is that apparently it's very hard to tell when I'm drunk. So I feel like I'm walking sideways on a UFO and everyone else sees me doing the robot like a pro.
- MojoVIII
i have bathed in the blood of many. my life was spent well.
feral druids do it on all fours.
The One True Prophet of Tonkism.

http://therewillbebrawl.com/
#2 Oct 17 2013 at 9:46 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
That just looks like it would **** off your healers.
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#3 Oct 17 2013 at 10:01 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
36 posts
As a healer I hope to never see this.
#4 Oct 17 2013 at 4:20 PM Rating: Decent
*****
12,824 posts
I didn't watch the video, just saw its title. I would hope that no one randomly tries this, but **** if it's just you and your LS or people you know, who cares.
____________________________
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pawkeshup
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pawkeshup
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/pawkeshup
Blog: http://pawkeshup.blogspot.com
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
The idea of old school is way more interesting than the reality
#5 Oct 17 2013 at 4:32 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
****
8,779 posts
Valkayree wrote:
That just looks like it would **** off your healers.


The healers are the ones that came up with it <.<
____________________________
Quote:
The thing about me is that apparently it's very hard to tell when I'm drunk. So I feel like I'm walking sideways on a UFO and everyone else sees me doing the robot like a pro.
- MojoVIII
i have bathed in the blood of many. my life was spent well.
feral druids do it on all fours.
The One True Prophet of Tonkism.

http://therewillbebrawl.com/
#6 Oct 17 2013 at 4:34 PM Rating: Decent
*****
12,824 posts
Quor wrote:
Valkayree wrote:
That just looks like it would **** off your healers.


The healers are the ones that came up with it <.<


Well, they must have been getting bored. Not something I've run into yet. I'm normally too stressed to be bored, I don't want to miss a cure and watch people die.
____________________________
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pawkeshup
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pawkeshup
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/pawkeshup
Blog: http://pawkeshup.blogspot.com
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
The idea of old school is way more interesting than the reality
#7 Oct 17 2013 at 10:30 PM Rating: Good
****
5,745 posts
Pawkeshup the Meaningless wrote:
Well, they must have been getting bored.

Quor wrote:
Let's face it....you get to end game, and it's fun! But after awhile, things can get a little tedious.

____________________________
Lyonheart, like Eorzia, will be reborn in FFXIV!

FFXI veteran (Lyonheart and Lakiskline of Lakshmi)
1/467 on signed HQ Weskit!!!
#8 Oct 17 2013 at 10:42 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
***
1,598 posts
Fighting stage 2 Ultima without killing lasers is also quite a bit of fun. Something to try next time you're bored, Quor~
____________________________
Kin Jehn : Behemoth
#9 Oct 18 2013 at 4:02 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
****
8,779 posts
Kouren wrote:
Fighting stage 2 Ultima without killing lasers is also quite a bit of fun. Something to try next time you're bored, Quor~


That is a **** good idea.
____________________________
Quote:
The thing about me is that apparently it's very hard to tell when I'm drunk. So I feel like I'm walking sideways on a UFO and everyone else sees me doing the robot like a pro.
- MojoVIII
i have bathed in the blood of many. my life was spent well.
feral druids do it on all fours.
The One True Prophet of Tonkism.

http://therewillbebrawl.com/
#10 Oct 18 2013 at 8:17 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
**
611 posts
I found that super entertaining... You guys did not stop laughing almost the entire time... Glad to see ppl who actually know how to be creative and enjoy a game... Well done.
____________________________
FFXI Ronyn RDM 75 (R.I.P.) -Fairy / BarretJax 95 MNK (Non-Active) - Asura
Ronin Olorin / Ronyn Oloryn (Active) - Ultros Server

"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence." - Max Ehrmann
#11 Oct 18 2013 at 3:43 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
***
1,598 posts
It's fairly hard, but it's a good kind of difficult IMO. We were entertained, anyway!

And more on topic, I'm glad you guys are finding ways to have fun. I've not been playing much lately myself ; wish I could say the same. (Tome farm, zzzz)
____________________________
Kin Jehn : Behemoth
#12 Oct 18 2013 at 4:54 PM Rating: Decent
*****
12,824 posts
Kouren wrote:
It's fairly hard, but it's a good kind of difficult IMO. We were entertained, anyway!

And more on topic, I'm glad you guys are finding ways to have fun. I've not been playing much lately myself ; wish I could say the same. (Tome farm, zzzz)


Yea, that's why I'm not really rushing to endgame. Had I started at the launch, I might have rushed a craft to 50 and try to make a mint, but blowing through the game like that is tedious and boring as ****. I've just been enjoying leveling with my fiancee and seeing more of the game.
____________________________
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pawkeshup
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pawkeshup
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/pawkeshup
Blog: http://pawkeshup.blogspot.com
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
The idea of old school is way more interesting than the reality
#13 Oct 18 2013 at 9:57 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
***
2,536 posts
chomama wrote:
I found that super entertaining... You guys did not stop laughing almost the entire time... Glad to see ppl who actually know how to be creative and enjoy a game... Well done.


That's exactly what I was thinking while watching the video! I love it when groups can take a game lightly and have fun while playing, not being so serious all the time.

I was in a raiding guild in Rift where the two leaders were pretty serious during raids. It wasn't exactly stressful so much as it was...not so fun.

After that guild disbanded I joined another guild, and the atmosphere was completely different. People were having fun and talking casually and laughing while playing together. When someone made a silly mistake, we even made memes and posted them on the forums. Was much, much more fun than the previous guild. Smiley: grin
____________________________
FF11 Server: Caitsith
Kalyna (retired, 2008)
100 Goldsmith
75 Rng, Brd
Main/Acc
Exp/Hybrid
Str/Attk
Spam/Others
#14 Oct 18 2013 at 10:46 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,556 posts
I came in here expecting a tasty recipe. :(
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 75 All times are in CST
BrokenFox, Anonymous Guests (74)