You know, it's not often (almost never in fact) that I create a thread. Today, in a rare move, I've found an exception I just felt I had to share with all you wonderful ZAM folk.
As originally posted on the official forums:
Final Fantasy 14 ARR is dying (discussion)
This thread is not a provocation, it is not an agression. This thread is a great ALERT!!!!
Greetings. I think, the game is dying
1) Look to the cities and novice locations (1-20 levels) They are empty. Just leave Uldah and stay near gates- you will see only miners, collecting shards
2) All players just leveling classes, because nothing to do more. But what will be next, when all classes will be 50? All players we can see- are in "fate" locations and in Mordhona
3) Players are leaving game and, Im sure, all clans are feeling this thread- my free company is dying now because game is booring, nothing to do in the game
4) No high level content- just 2 dungeons and Coil, which is the greatest fail of SE, because it is too much hardcore and people leaving the game, because can not find conts party
5) Patch 2.1 will not save the situation, because patch content is tiny and not interesting
---houses- what a crap. Yes, interesting to bye, but for what?
---2-3 new dungeons for caping alagan stones?
---Round arena? There are "CApture the flag" and "Domination" modes? Round arena is a stupid face-to-face killing. VEry interesting, you think
6) No good content, but very high price, no trialmode and people dont want to bye game or renew subscription, because the game dont worth it- it is booring with it's tiny content
SE is smiling to us- "pals, everything is nice)))" but I see, that no new players and players are leaving the game. The game is already empty
--I dint play 1.0, but I think, that this version will not live till summer 2014. It is a second fail
I did not want to link the original post with all the reply comments in usual Official Forum fashion because to do that would be to cheapen this work of art. I encourage you to read it, and bask in the nuance and artistry present in this post, and remember above all else, that it is not a provocation, or an aggression, but an ALERT, and should be, as such, alarming, but not confrontational.
As a caveat, if it wasn't clear and because this is the internet, I should add that if you ask yourself the question "Are you serious?" Invariably, the answer should be a resounding 'no'.
Edited, Nov 8th 2013 10:15am by Furiousnixon