Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

What is a common amount of gil to have by now?Follow

#52 Nov 14 2013 at 8:42 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
137 posts
The most gil I've had in pocket is 300,000.
I'm leveling all crafts to 50 so I have no idea how much gil I've gone through but I try to keep my total at 300,000.
Any surplus over that I spend on buying ingredients I might not have.
I refuse to buy shards - in no way will I support RMT.
So some of my days are tedious in farming shards or ingredients, but I'm enjoying just meandering through the game.
My highest fighting class is 36 so I can farm wool and possibly golden fleece.
I have no desire to join the end game fraternity!
____________________________
FFXI: Kiyaya :Siren:
99 WAR/RDM/BLM/BRD/PLD/NIN/DNC/BST/MNK/SAM

FFXIV: Kiya Sirenia : Siren:
DoM: 37 Arcanist, SMN and SCH 15CNJ 15THM
DoW: 13MRD 12PUG
DoH: 45WVR 45BSM 45GSM 44CUL 40ALC 40CRP 39LTW 39ARM
DoL: 50FSH 47MIN 47BTN
#53 Nov 14 2013 at 8:57 PM Rating: Good
*
181 posts
Most I ever had was 850k, like two weeks ago. Then I decided to max all stat caps on my LTW, CRP and WVR class specific gear, as well as on all my crafting jewelry. Though I farmed for 200+ of my own fleece and my own shards to make level III crafting materia, I still spent a ton on the tier IV craftsmanship materia (166k per) and other tier III CP materia to blow up.

I've been bouncing between 150k and 350k since then. On the plus side, all of my crafting gear is maxed. I've still yet to attempt any 2* synths, however. :\
____________________________
Wiggums: "Lou! Lou are you alright!?"
Lou: The electric yellow has got me by the brain banana.
Hunter Gathers (Goblin)
#54 Nov 15 2013 at 10:31 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
*
129 posts
I have about 200k on me right now. I made 200k last night in about 6 hours selling random stuff on the MB. I have all crafting classes at 50 with half of them fully materia'ed out with a base of at least 347 Craft, 340 Control, 340 CP. (My accessories are fully melded and are shared between classes.)
I've made probably 3 mil mil so far since I started the game, much of the time was leveling crafting classes and saving up to buy materia and dealing with those heart-wrenching materia melding failure rates.

Oh and I buy all mats off the market board, fleece, skins, logs, ores, shards, etc etc....everything but crystals for some reason. I'll go farm those.
#55 Nov 15 2013 at 10:28 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,556 posts
From talking with various friends and FC mates, it looks like the average is somewhere from 100-300k g.

If you're really bored, you could farm up phil. tome mats and sell them at 25k a piece. If you're a crafter, you may be able to turn these into an even greater profit. But for me, I have been sticking to selling them ever since they were 60k. I'm at around 700k but predict that will be reduced very quickly when leveling crafts here in a bit.

A crafter friend in my FC has around 900k. However, he went to boot camp so a friend took over for him. Within a night, he was able to make about 2 mil on him from crafting his 39 peacock ores into HQ astral stuff quite easily. Kind of scary.

So when I make 450k by selling 18 peacock ore (25k e.a.), he makes around 700-900k selling the finished product where the bulk of the expenses are the phil. tome mats.
#56 Nov 15 2013 at 10:45 PM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
*****
11,082 posts
My server's kinda dumb on ilvl70 jewelry. 32k per ore, HQ earrings sell for 400k. Maybe 50k or so profit after fees and other mats/crystals. Not worth the risk, imo.
____________________________
Violence good. **** bad. Yay America.
#57 Nov 16 2013 at 2:05 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,556 posts
Are you on a legacy server, Seriha?

I know there was a huge increase in demand for astral accessories as of late (at least on Midgard) because certain mages realized they needed more HP for BC. This caused vitality 3 to spike in price as well. Definitely showed on the market. I still think there is quite a bit of demand.

Wonder how other servers/legacy servers are in regards to astral equipment.
#58 Nov 16 2013 at 11:04 AM Rating: Good
*
115 posts
I'm at 400,000 but I speculated on materia and it didn't go well. I have found this thread interesting because I would have presumed there would be a lot more high rollers. I think we are going to need millions for a proper house.
#59 Nov 16 2013 at 11:16 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
204 posts
Sitting on 8 Mil on legacy server. Ive actually lost like 2 Mil since 2.0 release. No more Dodore to farm anymore lol
____________________________
WoW: 80 Hunter - 80 Death Knight - 80 Paladin
FFXI: 75 Dragoon - 75 Samurai - 75 Paladin
FFXIV 1: 50 War/Pld/Brd/Mnk/Drg/Smn/Sch/Bsm
FFXIV 2: 50 Thm/Cnj
Tera: 60 Slayer - 60 Lancer - 60 Berserker
GW2: 80 Twilight Guardian
#60 Nov 16 2013 at 1:01 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
340 posts
I, like a couple of the others here, am focused on a house. I crossed the mil threshold a couple weeks back. If you level a lot of crafts and focus on HQ mats that others need to HQ their leves/quests, you can actually make decent gil. Just have to find where the holes are. They're never in the same place for long, so as long as you can play the field you can do well. Materia making also profitable.
____________________________
WoW Blackhand-US-Date of Retirement: 9/21/2010... /Sigh
Devari - 90 Rogue 85 DK Druid/Mage/Warrior 70+

FFXI - Shiva "Retired.... Or not? One more try, honest."
Desmar - 65 Sam 36 Mnk 18 Thf 12 War

FFXIV - Devari Garamond - Sargatanas 50 Paladin / Culinarian / Weaver / Armorer
Beta - Devaria Ariadne - Ultros - Pugilist
#61 Nov 16 2013 at 1:14 PM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
*****
11,082 posts
HitomeOfBismarck wrote:
Are you on a legacy server, Seriha?

I know there was a huge increase in demand for astral accessories as of late (at least on Midgard) because certain mages realized they needed more HP for BC. This caused vitality 3 to spike in price as well. Definitely showed on the market. I still think there is quite a bit of demand.

Wonder how other servers/legacy servers are in regards to astral equipment.

Nope. Astral Rings aren't much better. Takes 2 RGIs, but they're AHing around 800k. So most profits get eaten by the AH fee. :/
____________________________
Violence good. **** bad. Yay America.
#62 Nov 16 2013 at 3:32 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
23,925 posts
I have on me now ~ 80K, I have WVR, CUL and CRP at 50 but I can't save money and I only recently started crafting for profit. Problem was if I make 300K in a day selling HQ mats or random gear, I blow it on materia or god knows what else. I am finally though getting to the point where my crafter gear is all HQ and all capped with good materia and I will have nothing to spend my Gil on but making more Gil.

One day Ill get a DoW or DoM to 50 and I am sure that will give me more opportunities for more Gil but right now I am happy being self sustained.
____________________________
Rochefort Dean ~ FFXIV ARR ~ Ultros ~ DoH all @ 50
Soracloud ~ FFXI ~ RIP

Beer Advocate

Friar Tuck wrote:
This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about... BEER.

#63 Nov 16 2013 at 5:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
3,825 posts
I HAD 300K but I'm spending more than I'm making and currently struggling to stay above 100K. Once I stop leveling everything it will all balance out. Currently I'm grinding BTN so the only thing I'll need to buy on the market to level up crafts will be fish.
____________________________
FFXI:Sylph - Perrin 75 Hume THF; Retired (At least from my use any way)
EVE Online:ScraperX; Retired
WAR:IronClaw- Peryn SW;SkullThrone- Grymloc BO; Retired


#64 Nov 16 2013 at 6:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
161 posts
I have 800k currently but have earned 1.9m since launch (I'm on a legacy server but I restarted my character new (my old one died in the calamity) I have 1 DoW at 50, Botanist and Carpenter at 50 aswell.
I am by no means an expert in gil making at all...but here is what I have been doing to earn gil and build up a savings (never know how much a house is going to cost)

The first thing I do is establish what I want to carry around and what I'm comfortable blowing for teleports, food, gear for other jobs etc etc for me it is 40k. So once I have 40k anything I earn over 40k I deposit on my retainer and watch the bank grow. I mention this part first because I find in my FC/LS peoples biggest issue is retaining gil not earning it...
To earn gil I do a few different things some are easier then others but here goes:

Method 1: Laziness makes the world go round...

Take advantage of peoples laziness...seriously 95% of players are to lazy to go to outposts to buy gear off vendors for lower prices. What I do is I find 5-6 pieces of gear that are selling well on the MB that can be bought cheaper from a merchant (takes some leg work but it requires zero skill and zero crafts to do) I buy a decent amount of the gear (you don't want to over do it) and I put them up and make 1k-1.5k profit on each sale...
Obviously that is small potato's but as someone else pointed out profit is profit...and it takes 5-10 mins every few days to do it.

Method 2: Convert-ables are for cool kids

This ties directly to people once again being unbelievably lazy but hey that helps us...what I do for this method is I convert low level crappy things that are used in TONS of synths like for instance hard leather, then I sell stacks of that easy to craft (also to buy straight out) on MB in decent sized stacks 50-100 and some at a higher per in groups of 10-15. This takes no time at all and because mats like these sell fast you can put a lot up at a time (I don't recommend doing 20 of the same thing but 5 each of 4 different mats works). I did this alone last night on my server and made 45k in 3 hours...hardly earth shattering but still its really easy.

Method 3: The one everyone does

Materia converting....and selling tome items...well covered in this thread by people more articulate then me.

Method 4: Its not the stock exchange you can change the market

So you're playing a job...doesn't matter what job as you leveled you got items from quests and whatnot. Generally most people don't "pimp their characters" on the first job...but after that its highly like it that people will want the better stuff (HQ). Being that you levelled the job its not hard to remember what you had at certain levels...SO go to the MB and buy the HQ versions of those things up. All of them. Outlay all the gil you need to but then immediatly repost those HQ items at higher prices (yes I'm a bit of an ***). Don't be a greedy..you don't have to post them up for 10k more or anything but 2-3k on each item isn't outrageous.

Warning: you can get super screwed doing this but what I do...I monitor the item I pick and if someone tries to undercut what

I have put up I buy those too that will establish the market at the point I set.

I also do this with some odd low level items that sell for 1-2 gil. You can buy 2-3 hundred off the board for basically nothing and then repost them all at slightly higher prices...Seriously 1 gil items in bought in huge balk then reposted at 100-200 gil each. Sometimes this works sometimes it doesn't...sometimes I have an Alt log on and buy enough at my price that the first page shows only my purchase price...

Don't hate me its a video game.
#65 Nov 16 2013 at 11:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,556 posts
Seriha wrote:
HitomeOfBismarck wrote:
Are you on a legacy server, Seriha?

I know there was a huge increase in demand for astral accessories as of late (at least on Midgard) because certain mages realized they needed more HP for BC. This caused vitality 3 to spike in price as well. Definitely showed on the market. I still think there is quite a bit of demand.

Wonder how other servers/legacy servers are in regards to astral equipment.

Nope. Astral Rings aren't much better. Takes 2 RGIs, but they're AHing around 800k. So most profits get eaten by the AH fee. :/


That's quite depressing. I am not entirely sure why I am throwing money into this now that I hear this news! Right now I'm down to 500k from simply getting all crafts to 15, CUL to 37, and CRP to 24 or so. I have made pretty much no profit but didn't really expect to since I'm 'power leveling' a little bit and also because cornmeal is friggin' hard to HQ for me. :(

Right now, the best path seems to be: queue as DPS, do some smart crafting (planning for triples) while waiting, then run AK or WP for tomes of phil. Sell the phil items to fund the crafting process.

Edited, Nov 17th 2013 12:09am by HitomeOfBismarck
#66 Nov 16 2013 at 11:25 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
***
2,536 posts

It really is hard to tell what amount of gil would be considered normal. It depends on how much cash you blow on equipment and crafting. I would say anywhere in the 6 digits in cash would be normal.

Since launch, I leveled up my bard to 50 and grinded dungeons to get full darklight gear. Then after that I continued doing dungeons every week to cap myth tomes for each week, and the excess philo tomes I got I just sold the mats for cash. I used that cash to level up goldsmithing to 50. By the time I hit 50, I was almost out of cash but I had a bunch of crafted stuff I hadn't sold. After selling those, I was back up to 300k or so.

After that, I leveled up mining to 50, all the while selling philo tome mats that I got from doing dungeons to cap 300 myths each week. I hit 50 a couple of weeks ago and spent over 500k getting all HQ gear for it with materia, and since then I've been making money from mining and selling some philo mats.

Right now I'm sitting at about 1 mil in cash. So yeah, I think if you have 6 digits that would be considered normal. :)

____________________________
FF11 Server: Caitsith
Kalyna (retired, 2008)
100 Goldsmith
75 Rng, Brd
Main/Acc
Exp/Hybrid
Str/Attk
Spam/Others
#67 Nov 16 2013 at 11:51 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
*****
11,082 posts
HitomeOfBismarck wrote:
Seriha wrote:
HitomeOfBismarck wrote:
Are you on a legacy server, Seriha?

I know there was a huge increase in demand for astral accessories as of late (at least on Midgard) because certain mages realized they needed more HP for BC. This caused vitality 3 to spike in price as well. Definitely showed on the market. I still think there is quite a bit of demand.

Wonder how other servers/legacy servers are in regards to astral equipment.

Nope. Astral Rings aren't much better. Takes 2 RGIs, but they're AHing around 800k. So most profits get eaten by the AH fee. :/


That's quite depressing. I am not entirely sure why I am throwing money into this now that I hear this news! Right now I'm down to 500k from simply getting all crafts to 15, CUL to 37, and CRP to 24 or so. I have made pretty much no profit but didn't really expect to since I'm 'power leveling' a little bit and also because cornmeal is friggin' hard to HQ for me. :(

Right now, the best path seems to be: queue as DPS, do some smart crafting (planning for triples) while waiting, then run AK or WP for tomes of phil. Sell the phil items to fund the crafting process.

Edited, Nov 17th 2013 12:09am by HitomeOfBismarck

It's pretty much a consequence of two things: 1) Lack of diversity amongst crafters (everyone knows all recipes at max level) and 2) Dungeon/Raid loot superiority and ease of access.

While there are some niche cases of crafted goods being competitive or BiS depending on melds (an added and often expensive addition to the cost), the problem is these exceptions become the target of mass production, or at least as much as the dungeon mat market allows. I suspect there's also a bit of people tricking themselves into thinking making these items are "free" if they farmed the mats themselves, which contributes to the situation on my server where profits are slim. I have a rule where I don't synth stuff if I can't make 30% more than it cost to make, but I know not everyone follows that same logic.

Overall, I wouldn't discourage people from crafting. It can be time consuming, but once you've got stuff up, HQing everything under 1-star is pretty much guaranteed if you try. This translates into being able to deck out your other jobs at merely the cost of mats, as well as being able to help others do the same (if you want). And, well, we have no guarantee what the future will bring. So being ready for that isn't a bad idea, either. I just wouldn't tell people to expect to be a gillionaire just because.
____________________________
Violence good. **** bad. Yay America.
#68 Nov 17 2013 at 7:31 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
*
129 posts
I think most of us have low gil....meaning holding to less than a million because we are constantly leveling jobs and upgrading on items. (I wish there was a gil counter to see how much we've actually accumulated.) The people that have millions of gil are the ones content with a few level 50 jobs and just spam the **** out of those key items and/or doing speed runs over and over again.

I made about 300k over the last day and half and now I have 496 gil when I logged out a few min ago. Over half of that went to watching materia blow up in front of me, and I don't remember where the other half went...
#69 Nov 18 2013 at 10:34 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
TheAnf wrote:
SO go to the MB and buy the HQ versions of those things up. All of them. Outlay all the gil you need to but then immediatly repost those HQ items at higher prices (yes I'm a bit of an ***). Don't be a greedy..you don't have to post them up for 10k more or anything but 2-3k on each item isn't outrageous.

Warning: you can get super screwed doing this but what I do...I monitor the item I pick and if someone tries to undercut what

I have put up I buy those too that will establish the market at the point I set.

I also do this with some odd low level items that sell for 1-2 gil. You can buy 2-3 hundred off the board for basically nothing and then repost them all at slightly higher prices...Seriously 1 gil items in bought in huge balk then reposted at 100-200 gil each. Sometimes this works sometimes it doesn't...sometimes I have an Alt log on and buy enough at my price that the first page shows only my purchase price...

Don't hate me its a video game.


Genius. Takes money to make money.
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#70 Nov 18 2013 at 10:39 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
HitomeOfBismarck wrote:
Seriha wrote:
HitomeOfBismarck wrote:
Are you on a legacy server, Seriha?

I know there was a huge increase in demand for astral accessories as of late (at least on Midgard) because certain mages realized they needed more HP for BC. This caused vitality 3 to spike in price as well. Definitely showed on the market. I still think there is quite a bit of demand.

Wonder how other servers/legacy servers are in regards to astral equipment.

Nope. Astral Rings aren't much better. Takes 2 RGIs, but they're AHing around 800k. So most profits get eaten by the AH fee. :/


That's quite depressing. I am not entirely sure why I am throwing money into this now that I hear this news! Right now I'm down to 500k from simply getting all crafts to 15, CUL to 37, and CRP to 24 or so. I have made pretty much no profit but didn't really expect to since I'm 'power leveling' a little bit and also because cornmeal is friggin' hard to HQ for me. :(

Right now, the best path seems to be: queue as DPS, do some smart crafting (planning for triples) while waiting, then run AK or WP for tomes of phil. Sell the phil items to fund the crafting process.

Edited, Nov 17th 2013 12:09am by HitomeOfBismarck


Crafting will eat your budget Hitome. Ltw and Gsm will support themselves. But get that Crp to 50 for Byregot's Blessing. Cast Inner Quiet at the beginning of the craft and save the very last 25 CP for the Byregot's. You get a huge quality boost based off of the quality you have built to that point. Steady Hands II, Inner Quiet, Byregot's Blessing, Careful Synthesis II (from 50 wvr), Hasty Touch, and Waste Not are all I use to hq most everything.
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#71 Nov 18 2013 at 10:45 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
Seriha wrote:

While there are some niche cases of crafted goods being competitive or BiS depending on melds (an added and often expensive addition to the cost), the problem is these exceptions become the target of mass production, or at least as much as the dungeon mat market allows. I suspect there's also a bit of people tricking themselves into thinking making these items are "free" if they farmed the mats themselves, which contributes to the situation on my server where profits are slim. I have a rule where I don't synth stuff if I can't make 30% more than it cost to make, but I know not everyone follows that same logic.


You are likely in the part of the cycle where the demand for those items is low while the supply is high, forcing the sellers to take a hit if they are desperate. Crafters are like you, they see that the cost is higher than the benefit and will not craft that item any further. So the supply will drop. Then eventually the demand will trickle upwards, those low price items will be bought, and the market will be empty again, so the demand will exceed supply. This will allow for a price increase and crafters will again make profit on that item.
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#72 Nov 19 2013 at 8:11 AM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
I'm wondering at the viability of "farming" tier III materia. I'm lazy as **** and don't bothering putting materia in my crafting gear, but the other day I converted something into a tier III and that's selling for 60K on the MB. Since I fish extensively for fun, and can convert the gear I'm wearing into materia that is at least the same cost as what I paid for the gear (tier II) or potentially ten times as much (tier III), I'm thinking I can make money.... while I make money fishing, too.

____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#73 Nov 19 2013 at 8:21 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,550 posts
Catwho wrote:
I'm wondering at the viability of "farming" tier III materia. I'm lazy as **** and don't bothering putting materia in my crafting gear, but the other day I converted something into a tier III and that's selling for 60K on the MB. Since I fish extensively for fun, and can convert the gear I'm wearing into materia that is at least the same cost as what I paid for the gear (tier II) or potentially ten times as much (tier III), I'm thinking I can make money.... while I make money fishing, too.



You can. While I am leveling, I usually do that. I netted about 5 vitality materia III over the course of my paladin's 1-50 run. Those are selling well now that black mages want them for turn 5.

But gathering and crafting have a much narrower range of materia that can appear after a convert. You cant get an ice materia from converting your gathering pants. That is nice. So there is a much more steady profit to be had when gathering and crafting, but the reward is potentially higher with the battle gear (as well as coming with a greater risk of converting to a crap materia).
____________________________
Character Name: Valk Ayree
Server: Lamia; Free Company Leader - The Swarm (Swarm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1746889/
- Blue Mage? FTW? -
#74 Nov 19 2013 at 9:08 AM Rating: Excellent
**
589 posts
Catwho wrote:
I'm wondering at the viability of "farming" tier III materia. I'm lazy as **** and don't bothering putting materia in my crafting gear, but the other day I converted something into a tier III and that's selling for 60K on the MB. Since I fish extensively for fun, and can convert the gear I'm wearing into materia that is at least the same cost as what I paid for the gear (tier II) or potentially ten times as much (tier III), I'm thinking I can make money.... while I make money fishing, too.


I put CP Tier 1 materia into everything I can when I'm leveling crafts, it ensures a really fast SB and you can make good money of Tier 2 crafting materia (if you don't keep it for your own use).
____________________________
Solomon Grundy | Born on a Monday | Excalibur Server | Abyss: Welcome to a Higher Quality of Nerding™
#75 Nov 19 2013 at 9:45 AM Rating: Good
**
576 posts
SolomonGrundy wrote:

I put CP Tier 1 materia into everything I can when I'm leveling crafts, it ensures a really fast SB and you can make good money of Tier 2 crafting materia (if you don't keep it for your own use).


I do the same thing when leveling crafts, and I keep another set of jewelry for my lvl 50 craft jobs that is double melded with Tier 1 CP materia. These I use for everyday synths.

I've managed to stockpile a decent amount of tier 3 materia this way, and even one tier 4. Well, I had them stockpiled until I started in on the forbidden melds last night. Blew up 15 or so of the tier 3. :-/

Edited, Nov 19th 2013 10:50am by Pickins
____________________________
FFXI, Siren: Pickins BST99.:~:.BLM75.:~:.RDM56
FFXIV, Siren: Miss Pickins - Builder of the Realm
#76 Nov 19 2013 at 10:20 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,430 posts
The most gil I've had on hand was 350K. Any gil I make through farming, mining, or gathering usually goes into my crafting classes (Culinarian, Armorer, Goldsmith), new gear, and most recently melding low- to mid-level armor for Warrior (mostly out of curiosity). At this stage of the economy I wouldn't expect too many non-Legacy people to be sitting on a mountain of gil.
____________________________
Hayward: San d'Orian Elvaan Male. Cerberus Server.

*Current Project: Mog Garden*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayward Timberwolf | Limsa Lominsa | Adamantoise | Elezen Male

Main class: ACN50
Other classes: THM50|ARC50|CNJ50|GLA50|MRD50|PGL50|LNC50|ROG50
DoH: CUL50|CRP50|ALC50|BSM50|ARM50|WVR50|LTW50|GSM50
DoL: Miner, Lv. 50|Botanist Lv. 50|Fisher Lv. 50
Jobs Unlocked: SMN|BLM|SCH|PLD|WHM|BRD|WAR|DRG|NIN
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 61 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (61)