Some things I've overlooked:
The weekly limit for Allagan tomestones of mythology has been increased from 300 to 450.
The poison effect from Aiatar's attacks can now be removed using the item antidote.
The cooldown penalty for abandoning a duty has been increased from 15 to 30 minutes.
Players who are continuously inactive for 10 minutes* in a duty will now be automatically expelled.
Rank 8 Action Expansion - Increase the maximum number of inactive and active company actions.
So not only do we get things like 10% increased exp to battle, crafting, and gathering, but we have the possibility of having two or more actions available at once? This sounds rather nice.
n Control II Increases Control by 10. 7,000
Which potentially alleviates the need for having 340 control on certain 2 stars...very nice.
Meat and Mead II Increases duration of food effects by ten minutes. 7,000
The Devaluation Timer
The price of a plot of land is set to be reduced 14% every six hours.
- Starting Price: 8,000,000 gil
- 10 Days Later: 7,552,000 gil
- 15 Days Later: 7,328,000 gil
- 30 Days Later: 6,656,000 gil
- 90 Days Later: 3,698,000 gil
* The price will reduce a maximum of 360 times in 90 days and will will fall to half its starting price.
* From patch 2.2 onward, a free company will automatically relinquish its land if its estate is unused for a prolonged period of time.
Each residential district is divided into a number of identical wards. Even if the plot of land you desire has already been purchased in a certain ward, it may still be available in another.
So...does this mean a first class ward will have, say, 5 plots of land on it per city?
The following areas are now classified as sanctuaries:
Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks / Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks / New Gridania / Old Gridania / Ul'dah - Steps of Nald / Ul'dah - Steps of Thal
About time! Was tired of having to go to the inn just to acquire the rested bonus when I could port to Rev. Toll and log immediately.
Potency has been reduced from 100 to 50, and the bind effect has been increased from 4 to 8 seconds. Can now be used by all Disciples of Magic.
* Only thaumaturge and black mage gain the effect of Umbral Ice.
:o I guess this was to help out in FATEs.
Lustrate now 25% (was 20%)
So much SCH love!
Players will no longer lose the effects of food items upon being incapacitated.
We knew this was coming..just nice to see it once again. :)
[quote]Additional summoning bells have been added near the market boards in each city-state.[/quote]
[quote]The Add Member feature may now be used to recruit new members for trials and guildhests.
* Please be aware that you may join the trials where the battle is already taking place and is at its peak. [/quote]
[quote]The teleport destination list now includes area names.[/quote]