All EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, January 19th, 2016 at 7:00AM PT (3 PM UTC) for an update. Estimated downtime is approximately two hours.
The EU EverQuest II Server will be brought offline on Thursday, January 19th, 2016 at 9:00PM PT for an update (Approx. 5:00 AM UTC January 20th). Estimated downtime is two hours.
Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they're available.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Fixed an issue with Ethershadow Assassin that was granting it two points of base damage per point of power spent.
- Smoothed out the curve for obtaining Fabled and Mythical critical hits when crit chance is over 1000.
- Spiritual Leadership may no longer critically apply.
- Increased the base ward amount of Spiritual Leadership.
The recipe for Blocker's Bauble will now return the correct product.
- A number of The Shadow Odyssey items (mainly Heritage and dungeon quest rewards, and charms) have been updated with proper stats.
- The 4-piece set bonus on Guardians' Ether Champion armor now properly stacks with their Shield Bash class focus.
- The 2-piece set bonus on TSO Dirge and Troubador raid sets has been replaced with the effect from their shard armor set.
- The 6-piece set bonus on TSO Coercer and Illusionist raid sets now properly stacks with their class focus.
- The 3 belts dropped by Warlord Ykesha now properly show their Poison Coins effects again.
- Removed the confusion percentage sign on Illuminated Bonds Telluric Rending modification.
- Shady Swashbuckler XVIII - Now offers the Tanaan Portal Device, for those who have completed "The Rift".
- Awakening Bonds: Whispers of the Past - Those who crafted the Vessel of Wisdom in Crypt of Dalnir: Baron's Workshop [Solo] need only return to Dalnir's forges in "Crypt of Dalnir: Baron's Workshop [Heroic]" and interact with the placed Vessel of Wisdom, nearby to receive credit.
- The Captain's Lament - Researcher Tahar will now grant the "Experimental spire device plan" and components to those who have deleted them before creating a spire device.
- Tears of Veeshan: The Core Problem - The Arcanum Vision Elixir is now removed from the player's inventory when the quest is deleted.