Final Fantasy XIV received it's first Version Update today. Details below!
From the Lodestone:
A version update of FINAL FANTASY XIV was performed at the following time.
*Starting the “FINAL FANTASY XIV” client after the version update will cause the software to update automatically.
[Date & Time]
Sep. 28th, 2010 at 12:00 (PDT)
FINAL FANTASY XIV
[Important Update Details]
- An issue where “Godsend” could be activated while gathering has been addressed.
- An issue where a devilet may not appear from the fire elemental on the Guildleve ”Escape Artist” has been addressed.
- An issue where a text log indicating that the alchemy skill “Preserve” expiring before actually wearing off has been addressed.
- An issue where the effect of the conjury ”Roaming Soul” could not be activated properly has been addressed.
- The elemental damage of the conjury ”Stonehail” has been corrected.
- Emote texts have been changed.