Details of today's patch.
Today's patch featured a few tweaks here and there, most of which have been brought to attention in the Known Issues announcement. See the full story for patch notes.
During the times listed below, we will be performing a version update on FINAL FANTASY XIV.
* The FINAL FANTASY XIV client software will be updated automatically the first time you start it after the update.
[Date & Time]
Nov. 30, 2010 at approximately 15:00 (PST)
FINAL FANTASY XIV
[Important Update Details]
- The issue where bonus payments were not awarded for completion of regional guildleves issued in other city-states, even when the leves were exchanged, has been addressed.
- The issue where players were unable to complete local levequests when the synthesis of teak lumber or teak planks was assigned as the leve objective has been addressed.
- The issue where players with more than 100 items in their inventory received an error message when attempting to trade an item with a retainer has been addressed.
- The issue where the client sometimes crashed when the player joined a party has been addressed.
- The issue where action icons were sometimes grayed out and the actions were unusable has been addressed.
- The issue where HP was recovered when trading an item when the Marauder's Foresight ability was in effect has been addressed.
- The issue where the item names for the Bronze Celata Visor and Iron Celata Visor were incorrect has been addressed.
- GERMAN ONLY
- The issue where talking to a certain NPC in the Culinarian class quest Showdown would cause the character to become uncontrollable has been addressed.
- ENGLISH AND GERMAN ONLY
- The issue where the system command Door was not displayed in the Copperbell Mines has been addressed.
- The below issues, which occurred when the keyboard settings for gamepad use were turned on, have been addressed.
* Unable to chat during synthesis.
* Unable to input capital letters by hitting the shift key and the letter.
- The target will no longer change automatically when the player is still engaged with a monster.
This is a temporary measure for handling an issue that occurs when the target changes automatically. When the issue is addressed, the functionality will be updated.