As promised in the seventh Letter from the Producer, we are happy to announce that patch 1.17 is on schedule for release in a matter of days.
Check out the details below or visit the Lodestone.
Discuss this in the ZAM Forums!
◆ Patch 1.17 Release Date Thursday, April 14, 2011 (following server maintenance)
◆ Patch 1.17 Maintenance Time 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (PDT)
The following is a brief outline of the planned changes:
◆ Patch Outline
- [dev1002] [dev1003] The implementation of new sidequests
- [dev1011] The balancing of guildleve rewards
- [dev1020] Adjustments and additions to the party system Maximum party size has been reduced to 8 members. Parties with 4 to 7 members are now called "light parties." Parties with 8 members are called "full parties." Special status enhancements will be granted to light and full parties. (Changes to party member display UI still under consideration.)
- [dev1021] Adjustments to battle content in conjunction with the new party system Adjustments to behest difficulty and bonuses to accommodate new full party size of 8 members. Adjustments to the behest schedule.
- [dev1029] Adjustments to environment collision detection
- [dev1030] Adjustments to enemy distribution
- [dev1031] The addition of new notorious monsters
- [dev1038] The implementation of new equipment and items
- [dev1039] The reduction of randomness affecting the approach phase in gathering
- [dev1040] Adjustments and additions to active icons
A more detailed report can be found in the 1.17 patch notes, scheduled for release on April 14.