Final Fantasy XIV's Heavensward expansion is slated for Spring 2015.
Square Enix announced Final Fantasy XIV's first-ever expansion, Heavensward, at the Fan Festival this past weekend. Releasing in Spring 2015, players can expect a level cap increase, new player race, dungeons and primals, and much more.
- Level cap increase to 60
- New race
- New plots: The Dragonsong War and The Wyrmking vs Thordan and his Knights Twelve
- "Massive" new areas, "challenging" dungeons, high-end raids
- New primals and "multiple" new jobs
- Airships, new gear and recipes
- The 4th city-state: The Holy See of Ishgard
- Plus: previously inaccessible regions beyond Coerthas Highlands, floating landmasses above the Sea of Clouds, and Dravania
Expect more information on the expansion to be released on Saturday, October 25!
Ann "Cyliena" Hosler, Managing Editor