Nov. 30, 2010 at approximately 15:00 (PST)
Important Update Details
- The issue where bonus payments were not awarded for completion of regional guildleves issued in other city-states, even when the leves were exchanged, has been addressed.
- The issue where players were unable to complete local levequests when the synthesis of teak lumber or teak planks was assigned as the leve objective has been addressed.
- The issue where players with more than 100 items in their inventory received an error message when attempting to trade an item with a retainer has been addressed.
- The issue where the client sometimes crashed when the player joined a party has been addressed.
- The issue where action icons were sometimes grayed out and the actions were unusable has been addressed.
- The issue where HP was recovered when trading an item when the Marauder's Foresight ability was in effect has been addressed.
- The issue where the item names for the Bronze Celata Visor and Iron Celata Visor were incorrect has been addressed. - GERMAN ONLY
- The issue where talking to a certain NPC in the Culinarian class quest Showdown would cause the character to become uncontrollable has been addressed. - ENGLISH AND GERMAN ONLY
- The issue where the system command Door was not displayed in the Copperbell Mines has been addressed.
- The below issues, which occurred when the keyboard settings for gamepad use were turned on, have been addressed.
- The target will no longer change automatically when the player is still engaged with a monster. This is a temporary measure for handling an issue that occurs when the target changes automatically. When the issue is addressed, the functionality will be updated.