A version update of FINAL FANTASY XIV was performed at the following time.
Important Update Details - Made an adjustment to how experience points are distributed amongst party members. Instead of dividing a total number of experience points by the number of players who participated in the battle, it now distributes the total amount of experience points equally amongst all players in the party.
- The chat log will no longer close while entering text during the following processes: - When viewing a bazaar - When setting up a bazaar - During gathering - During synthesis
- An issue wherein a player would be unable to progress with the quest "Futures Perfect," if they join a party during the cutscene has been addressed.
- An issue wherein a player would be unable to start a levequest if they initiate a teleport at the same time has been addressed.
- Implemented a countermeasure for an issue which prevented players from gaining skill points during battle.
- An issue wherein the FINAL FANTASY XIV client would shut down when a player adds or removes a new party member has been addressed.
- An issue wherein players would take damage when executing a macro command for an area of effect action that is centered on themselves has been addressed.
- An issue wherein messages in tell, party, or linkshell chat would not go through properly has been addressed.
- Implemented a countermeasure for an issue where an item would not display properly under a certain condition.
- A rare issue wherein an item data would get corrupted during a server outage has been addressed.
- An issue wherein the login queue would not work as intended during server congestion has been addressed.
- Implemented a countermeasure to prevent server outages under a certain condition.
- Other miscellaneous issues have been addressed.