A version update of FINAL FANTASY XIV was performed at the following time.
Important Update Details
- Market wards have been modified as follows:
- Targeting and selecting a retainer will automatically open their Bazaar.
- The party bonus system (which awards bonus skill points for battles fought in a party) has been changed so that the bonus is awarded based on the number of fellow party members in the same area who are within the appropriate skill rank range, not simply the total number of party members.
- The maximum numbers of crystals and shards each character and retainer is capable of carrying have been changed to 9,999.
- NPC display priority has been modified. This will ensure that important NPCs, such as Baderon, are displayed first.
- An issue where the retainer would not appear when summoned with the Summoning Bell has been fixed.
- An issue where the retainer would be visible to other players when summoned with the bell has been fixed.
- An issue where text commands could be used to equip items that the player should not have been able to equip has been fixed.