A FINAL FANTASY XIV version update was performed at the below time.
- Actions resulting in the acquisition of an item will be cancelled should the player already be in possession of the maximum number of that item.
- Repair NPCs will be displayed first for ease of targeting.
- Drop rates for certain items obtained from enemies have been adjusted.
- The effect of the Conjurer's trait "Fastcast" has been adjusted to increase casting speed by 20% rather than 10%.
- An issue wherein the FINAL FANTASY XIV client shut down while trading with a retainer has been addressed.
- An issue wherein enemy names were not properly displayed has been addressed.
- An issue wherein use of the Lancer trait "Fleet of Foot" yielded no effect has been addressed.
- An issue wherein players could not progress in the quest "A Piece of History" has been addressed.