A version update of FINAL FANTASY XIV was performed at the following time.
- Starting the “FINAL FANTASY XIV” client after the version update will cause the software to update automatically.
Important Update Details
- An issue wherein objects such as doors could not be displayed properly has been addressed.
- An issue where action bars could not be switched under certain conditions has been addressed.
- An issue whereby the “Sleep” effect caused by sheep monsters' “lullaby” would not wear off when supposed to has been addressed.
- An issue that caused the remains of Doblyn monsters to persist even after being defeated has been addressed.
- An issue where the text “(Your character's name) was defeated by (your character's name)” was displayed when defeated by damage over time effects has been addressed.
- An error caused when selecting clear while trying to mark an NPC has been addressed.
- The time of effect for the crafting ability “Preserve” was incorrect, and has been addressed.
- The craft level and necessary crystals for certain fishing hooks were incorrect, and have been fixed.
- A measure to prevent servers crashing under certain conditions has been implemented.
- Other minor issues have also been addressed.
This page last modified 2010-10-08 02:59:24.