Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Public Service Announcement - Early Access RegistrationFollow

#152 Aug 21 2013 at 11:04 AM Rating: Decent
**
438 posts
Nashred wrote:
garethrogue wrote:
I too have FF XIV In my Square profile. It looks like I am in fact now registered, despite the errors that I'd been receiving.


Are you talking about on your SE account management system on SE site?
I have not registered with their Early access site yet do to the problems. My SE account shows me as resisted too but I think it is just left over from the beta.


I've got what others have Screenshot
Screenshot
____________________________
Star Swirl on Behemoth AKA Best-hemoth AKA The Cool Kid's Table----60AST, 60WHM, 60SCH/SMN, 60BLM, 60MNK, 38 PLD, 34DRG, 31NIN, 27MRD
FFXI- Derpypony on Asura
Check out the Dream Network, a Twitch.tv community for XIV fans, featuring notable streamers like Mr. Happy, MTQcapture, Rahhzay, and Slyakagreyfox! http://dreamnetwork.tv/forum/index.php
Then maybe check out myself, EquestriaGuy, on twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/equestriaguy


#153 Aug 21 2013 at 11:16 AM Rating: Decent
I finally got my 12 digits code for PS3. If you get Error 3 just keep trying and eventually you will get registered.
#154 Aug 21 2013 at 11:21 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
599 posts
Just tried mine for the first time and it went through without a hitch. Downloading on my PS3 right now. :)
#155 Aug 21 2013 at 11:22 AM Rating: Decent
*
237 posts
Adzieboy wrote:
Just tried mine for the first time and it went through without a hitch. Downloading on my PS3 right now. :)



Hah! Good Job!!!
#156 Aug 21 2013 at 11:26 AM Rating: Good
**
787 posts
I'm all ready for early launch!

" Registration for FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Pre-Order Code Windows(R) is complete. "

I registered the *new* 20 digit code to my SE account and it lists all the goodies. The new code starts with RAAU for North America instead of RAAE for Europe.
#157 Aug 21 2013 at 11:28 AM Rating: Default
Im still getting error 3 :( god dam it se
#158 Aug 21 2013 at 11:59 AM Rating: Decent
Alright i just wanna get this straight. Ps3 players (me) get the 18 digit code correct? And yes im still getting error 3. been trying since last night, nothing changed
#159 Aug 21 2013 at 12:01 PM Rating: Decent
*
190 posts
selond wrote:
Alright i just wanna get this straight. Ps3 players (me) get the 18 digit code correct? And yes im still getting error 3. been trying since last night, nothing changed



Try logging out, refreshing , loggin back it. Then enter your 18 digit. Seems to work for most people. Also might try CTRL+F5, that will reget all the files from there server.
#160 Aug 21 2013 at 12:05 PM Rating: Good
*
170 posts
Whoohooo Finally got through. Get to download it now on my PS3 lets go half of the day.
#161 Aug 21 2013 at 12:07 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,737 posts
Got mine in, got the pre-order code validated and registered.

This is by a wide margin the most work I've ever done to pre-order a game.
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#162 Aug 21 2013 at 12:07 PM Rating: Good
****
5,745 posts
I got Error 3 again, tried Control-F5, and then things worked. Whoo hoo!
____________________________
Lyonheart, like Eorzia, will be reborn in FFXIV!

FFXI veteran (Lyonheart and Lakiskline of Lakshmi)
1/467 on signed HQ Weskit!!!
#163 Aug 21 2013 at 12:09 PM Rating: Good
*
170 posts
thelastofclass wrote:
Whoohooo Finally got through. Get to download it now on my PS3 lets go half of the day.

And I got so excited and didnt think I redeemed on the wrong Ps3 account. Anyway I can fix this?
#164 Aug 21 2013 at 12:13 PM Rating: Good
*
237 posts
Archmage Callinon wrote:
Got mine in, got the pre-order code validated and registered.

This is by a wide margin the most work I've ever done to pre-order a game.



Welcome to the SE MMO family...where you must really want to play in order to get in. They don't make it easy, but at least you feel like you accomplished something.
#165 Aug 21 2013 at 12:38 PM Rating: Decent
everytime I register it says I got a error and I cant download the game or anything
#166 Aug 21 2013 at 12:39 PM Rating: Default
neefert wrote:
everytime I register it says I got a error and I cant download the game or anything

Try ctrl+f5 on the screen first
#167 Aug 21 2013 at 12:46 PM Rating: Decent
I tried ctrl f5 but I still got the error and if your trying to get it on the pc you can download it when you get
early access right?
#168 Aug 21 2013 at 1:00 PM Rating: Decent
can one of yall link the website to put in your preorder code to make sure im on the right one
#169 Aug 21 2013 at 1:16 PM Rating: Decent
neefert wrote:
can one of yall link the website to put in your preorder code to make sure im on the right one

its preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com I do believe (or EU instead of NA if you are there)
#170 Aug 21 2013 at 1:44 PM Rating: Decent
Ive gone onto the site to register my code but I havent had a code yet. I pre-ordered a long time ago, should I have already received my EA code or are they still being sent out?
#171 Aug 21 2013 at 1:45 PM Rating: Decent
hypanimz wrote:
Ive gone onto the site to register my code but I havent had a code yet. I pre-ordered a long time ago, should I have already received my EA code or are they still being sent out?

You should have already had it. Id contact who you purchased it from, failing that SE support
#172 Aug 21 2013 at 1:51 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,731 posts
Has anyone done this with the pc? how do you know it worked for the pc?
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#173 Aug 21 2013 at 1:53 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
728 posts
Well I finally got my my girlfriend and myself registered. We just kept spamming confirm with a couple refreshes and it went through. We both got new codes and then clicked on the blue here link and registered those. Both our accounts now say we are registered for FFXIV: ARR.
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#174 Aug 21 2013 at 1:54 PM Rating: Decent
Ehllfire wrote:
hypanimz wrote:
Ive gone onto the site to register my code but I havent had a code yet. I pre-ordered a long time ago, should I have already received my EA code or are they still being sent out?

You should have already had it. Id contact who you purchased it from, failing that SE support



Well i bought it direct from SE - Ive gone onto SE support but it wont allow me to log a ticket as I dont have a registration number! Feels like im going around in circles.
#175 Aug 21 2013 at 1:55 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,737 posts
Nashred wrote:
Has anyone done this with the pc? how do you know it worked for the pc?


Mine was a PC copy. I never got the email with my 20-character code, but it displayed just fine when I registered the pre-order code, so I just typed it myself.

It asked me if I wanted to unlock the pre-order bonuses (ea, mog hat, cait sith doll). I don't know if there's a way to verify that it worked, but I can't think why it wouldn't by that point.

It'd be nice if there were some email confirmations... that'd be ok.
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#176 Aug 21 2013 at 1:59 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,731 posts
Archmage Callinon wrote:
Nashred wrote:
Has anyone done this with the pc? how do you know it worked for the pc?


Mine was a PC copy. I never got the email with my 20-character code, but it displayed just fine when I registered the pre-order code, so I just typed it myself.

It asked me if I wanted to unlock the pre-order bonuses (ea, mog hat, cait sith doll). I don't know if there's a way to verify that it worked, but I can't think why it wouldn't by that point.

It'd be nice if there were some email confirmations... that'd be ok.



Hmm We would not need the 20 digit code to d/l the client.
Anyway I have not Registered my EA code yet my SE account had FFXIV registered but I think that is still from beta.

How are people that were not beta getting the pc client for early access?

Edited, Aug 21st 2013 4:01pm by Nashred
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 7 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (7)