Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Hello From 30,000 feetFollow

#1 May 30 2013 at 1:50 PM Rating: Excellent
I'm in the air right now and the wifi I paid for sucks pretty hard. Does anyone have some screenshots of the live action this morning to satisfy my information addiction?
#2 May 30 2013 at 1:51 PM Rating: Excellent
**
273 posts
electromagnet83 wrote:
I'm in the air right now and the wifi I paid for sucks pretty hard. Does anyone have some screenshots of the live action this morning to satisfy my information addiction?


We withhold any and all information until you tell us where you are going.
#3 May 30 2013 at 1:54 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
Its a top secret mission he will have to kill us if he was to tell us!!
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#4 May 30 2013 at 1:54 PM Rating: Good
Florida from Austin.
#5 May 30 2013 at 1:55 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
Oh my god we are all gonna die now! Are you happy now Parathyroid?!?
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#6 May 30 2013 at 1:56 PM Rating: Good
Now link me some damn screens!!!
#7 May 30 2013 at 1:57 PM Rating: Excellent
**
273 posts
Teravibe wrote:
Oh my god we are all gonna die now! Are you happy now Parathyroid?!?


Smiley: lol a rare real lol!
#8 May 30 2013 at 1:57 PM Rating: Excellent
**
273 posts
electromagnet83 wrote:
Now link me some damn screens!!!


http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/05/30/check-out-the-qa-and-relevant-screencaps-from-the-final-fantasy-xiv-letter-from-the-producer-live-vii/
#9 May 30 2013 at 2:12 PM Rating: Excellent
I just had a funny image of electro raging for screens and an air marshall tackling him in the aisle Smiley: lol
#10 May 30 2013 at 2:15 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
1,163 posts
Are you breaking FCC rules about Wi-Fi on the Airplane? I hope someone turns on their cell phone camera to get your detainment...
#11 May 30 2013 at 2:17 PM Rating: Good
**
374 posts
SkinwalkerAsura wrote:
I just had a funny image of electro raging for screens and an air marshall tackling him in the aisle Smiley: lol


LMAO he's been tasered and the flight is making an emergency landing.
#12 May 30 2013 at 2:21 PM Rating: Excellent
je355804 wrote:
SkinwalkerAsura wrote:
I just had a funny image of electro raging for screens and an air marshall tackling him in the aisle Smiley: lol


LMAO he's been tasered and the flight is making an emergency landing.


"I'M NOT A TERRORIST!!! NO ONE WOULD LINK ME SCREENSHOTS!!! I SWEAR!!!" Smiley: lol
#13 May 30 2013 at 2:29 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,899 posts
...as airport security is dragging him through the terminal...


"I JUST WANTED TO SEE SOME MINIONS!!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?!?"
#14 May 30 2013 at 2:36 PM Rating: Excellent
BartelX wrote:
...as airport security is dragging him through the terminal...


"I JUST WANTED TO SEE SOME MINIONS!!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?!?"


BREAKING NEWS

"Man arrested at airport today. Police aren't sure if he is a terror suspect as he was shouting incoherently about something called chocobos while he was being detained."
#15 May 30 2013 at 4:37 PM Rating: Decent
Luckily no air marshalls were involved but I learned the pay per flight wifi sucks.
#16 May 30 2013 at 5:10 PM Rating: Good
***
3,736 posts
electromagnet83 wrote:
Luckily no air marshalls were involved but I learned the pay per flight wifi sucks.


Indeed. A good book or a portable game system on a long flight is invaluable (or both for REALLY long flights)
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#17 May 30 2013 at 5:44 PM Rating: Decent
did they announce phase 3 date??
#18 May 30 2013 at 5:50 PM Rating: Good
***
3,736 posts
June 14th (tentative)
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#19 May 30 2013 at 5:55 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
I had no troubles with the internet when I got to go to San Francisco, other than it was horribly overpriced.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 6 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (6)