F it. If anyone is able to post on the OF here is a on going list. So totally copy and paste, I don't even care about cred. It just needs to be known and posted there (I assume legit people would see it at the OF, rather then a popular fan-site as this).
1) One Time P/W. I have one, I like the extra security. It would be really nice if I didn't have to use it at every log in. To borrow from another game (WoW to be precise), you only have to use the One Time P/W once a week, unless you log in else where, or IP change. This seems like an easy option to add. Only require my One Time P/W once a week, if I log in on a different computer, and/or on a different IP.
2) Item compare. Simply put, to be able to compare a possible upgrade to the current item equipped via a side-by-side window, or a list of what Stat +/- one would get if they equipped the item.
3) Forced Dismount (option). This is for people who have completed the quest and tokens (seals) to obtain a summon-able mount (Chocobo, Coeurl, etc.). While mounted one is not able to attack or talk to a NPC without first dismounting. How about an option that will do just that, dismount you when you use an ability (not Auto-Attack) on an attackable target or right click on a NPC's quest/mission icon.
An easier way to find information on what is being sold on the Market. I have to create a list of my goods, go out and search to see what it is currently selling for, and then put them in a retainer at a competitive price. A window that shows what the current item is going for while talking to my retainer NPC could the process up and inform me if posting said item is a good idea (aka: to many on market). This may be an option I did not know :3
Edit: more to add (ran off to eat with family before they beat me)
5) Chat Box scrolling. If I scroll up, for some reason in any chat channel (say, FC, LS, /t, etc.), if something is typed by someone else the chat box drops back to that new line. Basically I can not scroll up to re-read if to much is going on to fast. Only solution I've found is to extend the chat box to fill the entire left side of my screen, and I do not like that at all.
6) Hit box. Not sure what to call it, but I'm having a really hard time targeting targets (monster). I basically have to click on their name to even target them. Clicking on the body does nothing 90% of the time.
Edited, Sep 2nd 2013 1:27pm by Sandinmygum