FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Hot Fixes (Oct. 17)
The following feature has been implemented.
- A maximum limit has been placed on the number of players who can be in one area.
* If you attempt to move into an area which has already reached its maximum limit, you will receive a message saying you cannot enter that area. Should this happen, please wait awhile and try again.
The following issues have been addressed.
- When leaving the Duty Finder under certain circumstances, the player sometimes became undetectable to monsters.
- In the instanced dungeon "Amdapor Keep," monsters would become immobile under certain circumstances.
- After the 2.05 patch, players would occasionally receive the “90000 Error” or “Square Enix Account Authentication Error” and be disconnected from the server.
That last one has been bugging me since the patch.