As promised in the seventh Letter from the Producer, we are happy to announce that patch 1.17 is on schedule for release in a matter of days.
Check out the details below or visit the Lodestone.
Discuss this in the ZAM Forums!
â—† Patch 1.17 Release Date Thursday, April 14, 2011 (following server maintenance)
â—† Patch 1.17 Maintenance Time 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (PDT)
The following is a brief outline of the planned changes:
â—† Patch Outline
- [dev1002] [dev1003] The implementation of new sidequests
- [dev1011] The balancing of guildleve rewards
- [dev1020] Adjustments and additions to the party system Maximum party size has been reduced to 8 members. Parties with 4 to 7 members are now called "light parties." Parties with 8 members are called "full parties." Special status enhancements will be granted to light and full parties. (Changes to party member display UI still under consideration.)
- [dev1021] Adjustments to battle content in conjunction with the new party system Adjustments to behest difficulty and bonuses to accommodate new full party size of 8 members. Adjustments to the behest schedule.
- [dev1029] Adjustments to environment collision detection
- [dev1030] Adjustments to enemy distribution
- [dev1031] The addition of new notorious monsters
- [dev1038] The implementation of new equipment and items
- [dev1039] The reduction of randomness affecting the approach phase in gathering
- [dev1040] Adjustments and additions to active icons
A more detailed report can be found in the 1.17 patch notes, scheduled for release on April 14.