Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

For fun I went here and fun I had... lolFollow

#1 Aug 27 2013 at 8:41 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,163 posts
NOT A RICK ROLL!

Not kidding, I went to see, just to humor myself and, well..., you'll see.

http://arrstatus.com/

Edited, Aug 27th 2013 10:42pm by WFOAssassin
#2 Aug 27 2013 at 8:44 PM Rating: Good
I don't get it

Edit: Nevermind, I went back there like 10 times and I saw it XD

Edited, Aug 27th 2013 10:46pm by darexius2010
____________________________
Blog: http://robertcrist.me/

Current: FFXIV | EVE Online (again)
Former: FFXI | The Matrix Online (FOREVER!!!) | STO | SW:TOR | EQ2 | WoW | Florensia | RF Online

FFXI :: Valefor :: Dareknight, Darexius
FFXIV :: Valefor :: Dare Knight
EVE Online :: Dare Knight, Hazel Knight, Rex Knight
#3 Aug 27 2013 at 8:45 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
32 posts
lol

Seems appropriate.
#4 Aug 27 2013 at 8:46 PM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
Yeah flaming balls of destruction raining down on........Montreal?
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#5 Aug 27 2013 at 8:55 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,163 posts
I guess he will take it down at some point but I think its really funny. Lets see how many people get to enjoy it. It takes some heat out of my frustration, that's for sure.
#6 Aug 27 2013 at 8:59 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,145 posts
Can someone relay the play-by-play? I've punched a hole in my monitor and I can't see much anymore.
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#7 Aug 27 2013 at 9:30 PM Rating: Good
What am I supposed to be seeing? I see 2 screens the first of which loads too fast to see, then the server list? am I missing something?


Edited, Aug 27th 2013 8:30pm by ragamuffin
____________________________
Hocuspocus of Hades:
The Kings Majesties most excellent Hocus Pocus
Karma Zameleons - Zam.com Linkshell on Ultros Server!
#8 Aug 27 2013 at 9:49 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,145 posts
ragamuffin the Fussy wrote:
What am I supposed to be seeing? I see 2 screens the first of which loads too fast to see, then the server list? am I missing something?


When you initially load the page, the 1017 error pops up Smiley: lol
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#9 Aug 27 2013 at 9:52 PM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
ragamuffin the Fussy wrote:
What am I supposed to be seeing? I see 2 screens the first of which loads too fast to see, then the server list? am I missing something?


When you initially load the page, the 1017 error pops up Smiley: lol

Awes I totally missed it. Gonna go look again.
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 61 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (61)