Jul 30th, 2019 at 2:06 AM by missjackie
ZONES / POPULATION
Pedestal of Sky
- Barakah and Simayak's outgoing damage has been increased.
- Elemental Blast no longer makes caster or caster pet die in a horrible fire of pain and suffering.
- Elemental Blast is now a tiered ability based off of the tier of the primary pet you have summoned. To see correct damage values, you must have a primary pet summoned.
- Thexian Taint - Ginwyss D'Arkenett will now acknowledge you correctly, even if you have completed "The Missing Recruit."
Season Two of Nagafen, the PvP event server is upon us!
- Each account will only be able to create a single character on Nagafen, so be diligent when deciding on a race and class! And of course, know that with only one character, you will become known for the choices you make and your victories in battle.
- More Info: https://www.everquest2.com/news/eq2-nagafen-pvp-server-faq-2019
- As well as some updated announcements: https://www.everquest2.com/news/eq2-kaladim-nagafen-update-july-2019
- New Achievements, Appearance armor, and Titles for Unique kills.
- Blue Stats have been added to equipment. Blue stats will grant a reduced benefit in pvp combat.
- Most encounters will have some combat mitigation and deal more damage to account for a portion of the power gained from blue stats.
- Experience potions have been removed from the Nagafen marketplace.
- This is a PvP server, so the majority of your progression will come from PvP fights. When you defeat an opponent, you will be given an XP reward, with unique kills giving you much more experience than players you have taken down previously. The more you defeat the same player, the less they will be worth. Quest experience will be the next best experience available, with NPC encounter experience rewards being relatively low in comparison.
- You may now disable adventure experience, which includes pvp experience, by right clicking your experience bar in game.
- Discovery XP has been greatly reduced.
- PvP combat will be free-for-all and factionless, which means that anyone outside of your group or raid will be considered a hostile target. Every player is a potential target, and every player is a potential group mate, so you'd better learn how to make friends fast.
- Speaking to the Priest of Discord in Freeport and Qeynos will open a PvP leaderboard which will display a sortable list of all pvp leaders.
- Once you have obtained level 15 you will become eligible for PvP bounties, granted by the Priest of Discord in Freeport and Qeynos. These bounties will update when you defeat one of the top 15 PvP leaderboard members of the appropriate type. While on a bounty mission you will have access to the Bounty Tracker inventory item to assist you in tracking down your targets.
- Experience from bounties has been reduced in season 2.
- "Newbie" zones will have a 4 level PvP range. Zones that are included in the 4 level PvP range are: Antonica, Commonlands, Darklight Wood, Frostfang Sea, Oakmyst Forest, Outpost of the Overlord, Queen's Colony, The Caves, The Forest Ruins, The Graveyard, The Peat Bog, The Ruins, The Sprawl, The Sunken City, Big Bend, Stonestair Byway, Temple Street, Beggar's Court, Longshadow Alley, Scale Yard, Nettleville, Starcrest Commune, Graystone Yard, Castleview Hamlet, The Willow Wood, and The Baubbleshire. Normal zones will have an 8 level PvP range and zones intended for level 40+ will have an unlimited PvP range. The only non-PvP zones will be Freeport and Qeynos. All other zones are open for business.
- Icy Dig has been lowered to Tier 1 heroic difficulty and treasure has been lowered in quality.
- Characters that are killed in PvP will drop up to 70% of the coin they are carrying with them. Coin kept in the bank is not affected. There is also a chance that they will drop one of the tradeable items that they are carrying in their bags.
- Healing has been reduced overall by 30%.
- Druid Regens have been reduced in pvp combat.
- Crusader heals have been reduced in pvp combat.
- Scout Damage has been increased.
- Autoattack damage has been increased for all classes.
- Control procs have had pvp templates applied.